Note: We also have other studios nearby. If this is not available, please check others (see under My Other Listings).
When visiting Seoul, it’s all about location!
This property is a spacious (also suitable for a family), cosy and safe studio flat nestled in the heart of Seoul, very close to Gyeongbokgung which is the main and largest royal palace built by the Joseon Dynasty. You will have your own self-contained, spacious and peaceful space in a central location to rest and relax after a hard day of sightseeing.
Our studio is surrounded by historic landmarks such as royal palaces, vibrant high streets and trendy spots. Gyeongbokgung metro station (Line 3; Orange) and also Gwanghwamun metro station (Line 5; purple) are within 5 mins walk of the studio building. The two metro stations will take you into most of sightseeing spots. Furthermore, the Airport Limousine bus (No. 6011) stops at the Gyeongbokgung station, giving you the best convenient connection to the Incheon Int’l Airport (around 60 minutes).
*Further details on directions to our studio will be sent to the confirmed guests.
The studio is also situated within walking distance from and/or easy reach of the major attractions:
- 10 minutes walk to Gyeongbokgung (the Royal Palace of the Joseon Dynasty) / Gwanghwamun Square / Cheonggyecheon (A stream flowing through the downtown area)
- 20 minutes walk to Insa-dong (bastion of Korean traditional culture) / Myeong-dong (shopping district) / Samcheong-dong / Jogyesa (temple) / Deoksugung (palace) / Jeongdong-gil
- 30 minutes walk to Bukchon Hanok (traditional Korean-style house) Village / Jongmyo (Royal Shrine) / Changgyeonggung (palace) / Namdaemun
- a short metro or taxi ride to Namsan and N Seoul Tower / Dongdaemun / Itaewon / Hongdae / Shinchon / Daehangno
- an easy access to Gangnam / Apgujeong / Cheongdam-dong / COEX area by public transport
The studio with a separate toilet/shower room offers everything that visitors require for a short or long stay.
It has all the usual amenities – an air-conditioner, a TV, a heating control system, a queen-size bed, a dining table, a couch, a fitted wardrobe for storage, fresh bedding and towels, and a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge/freezer, a gas stove, a microwave, a washing machine for clothes, plates, cups, cutlery, a pot, a pan, a toaster and an electric kettle (For reference, the GS25 (24h convenience store) is just on the ground floor of the building).
It also has the wired and wireless broadband with an unlimited download allowance.
*Listing of amenities
- Private studio flat
- Private air-conditioner
- House heating control system
- Hot water supplied 24 hours
- Queen-size bed (additional mattress, blanket and pillows are available)
- Cosy couch
- Modern dining table
- Fridge / freezer
- Fitted wardrobe
- Washing machine for clothes (including detergent and fabric softener)
- High-speed wired and wireless internet service (free)
- 42" Flat-screen TV (with cable channels)
- Separate toilet/shower room including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, towels and toilet papers
- Kitchenette with gas stove, plates, cups, cutlery, pot, pan, toaster, electric kettle and microwave.
- 24-hour convenience store (GS25) on the ground floor
- Many local restaurants and cafes nearby
We are more than happy to make any recommendations or offer advice for places to hang out.
We look forward to welcoming you to our lovely studio! Please feel free to message us with any questions.