+They are 2 studios on 2F and 3F, located in a superior area which is in the middle of Ikebukuro, near the cultural area and spots.
+My house is equipped well, suits for people who travel or live in Tokyo.
+Each room has 20sqm with a bedroom, a kitchen and bathroom, which makes you feel like at home.
+It takes less than 5 mins to adjacent supermarkets and convenient stores.
+There are 2 stations around, Kanamecho Station and Ikebukuro Station, taking you less than 10 mins to walk there.
+Room type: 2 studio=(1 bedroom+1 kitchen+1 bathroom)*2.
+Bed type: (1 double bed+1 single sofa bed)*2.
P.S. The studio on 2nd floor has a double mattress. But the space will be a little narrow for your stay after setting the mattress. So I will recommend 6-7 guys of you to stay here.
+++the way to spots+++
Shinjuku (9mins): Walk to Ikebukuro Station, take Fukutoshin Line to Shinjuku-sanchome Station
Tokyo Tower (30mins): Ikebukuro Station→Fukutoshin Line→Naka-Meguro Station→Hibiya Line→Kamiyacho Station.
Tokyo Skytree (30mins): Ikebukuro Station→Marunouchi Line→Otemachi Station→Hanzomon Line→Oshiage Station
Tsukiji Market (22mins): Kanamecho Station→Yurakucho Line→Shintomicho Station
Tokyo Disneyland (38mins): Ikebukuro Station→Yurakucho Line→Shin-Kiba Station→Keiyo Line→Maihama Station
Zugang für Gäste
All the In-room facilities and items you can use them, just feel like at home.(*^__^*)
Because of the house design reason (there is no sewer in the room for washing machine), so I did’t prepare washing machine in the apartment. But there is a coin laundry just on the left of the building which is about 30 seconds walk. It’s convenience as well.
Interaktion mit Gästen
~ Chinese, English, Japanese trilingual communication.
~ You can contact me at any time by Airbnb message.
~ After booking confirmed, I will send you the detailed check-in instruction of the room on Airbnb.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. I hope my guests are kind and will keep my house clean. Especially please put the used towels neatly, do not throw them away.
2. Please don’t take pets into my house. Sorry about this inconvenience.
3. Smoking is not allowed in the room, also, no large PARTY, please do not bother the neighbors.
4. After 9 pm, please slow down the volume, because Japanese always want you to keep quiet at night.
5. Check-in time is after 16:00 and check-out time is before 11:00.
6. Facilities inside the room can all be used, but please take good care of them. If some of them are damaged, you may need to pay for compensation.
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 24. Dezember 2017 - 3. Januar 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 17 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, I'm Yuka. (*^__^*)
I run a shop in Ikebukuro, Tokyo.
I used to travel around different countries.
By now when I settle down, I like communicating with people from all over the world. I'd like to make them feel like at home in the busy Tokyo city.