Luxurious & cozy, lay back and relax, in a restful neighborhood, family friendly, JFK right in your backyard, 8 minutes top to Long Island railroad , perfect neighborhood for connecting travelers, pilots, layovers, flight attendants, if you're looking to save cash this is perfect for you!
I have a room to Rent in a shared apartment, that holds up 4 guests: it has 4 twin beds holds up to 4 guests max. If your FRUGAL, and trying to save money this is the perfect place. It's equipped with stainless appliances, refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster
& coffee maker with a stylish finish. It’s a quiet neighborhood with plenty of street parking, so If you have a car, you can typically find parking right in front. If not, we have local shops nearby and public transportation as well. The room is furnished with bed, sheet, towel and A/C. Cable tv and wifi included. Each roommate will have access to the common areas of the home, living room, kitchen and bathroom. Ideally, I’m looking for guests to share an apartment, a non smoker apartment, respect each guest and not to noisy.
It's located off the South Conduit, Belt Parkway (exit 21 Farmers Blvd), 5-7 minutes drive from the JFK Airport. Walking distance near laundromat, grocery, Chinese and West Indian restaurants. 5 Minutes away from Green Acres Mall, Target, Walmart, Macy's, Red Lobster and more....
If this sounds like it might suit you, contact me. Thanks.
Please be reminded that there is a daily cleaning of $25 per room!
Zugang für Gäste
Guest has access to free wifi! Each room has own lock and keys available. There is a gorgeous kitchen available with share utensils on premises , siting room has 55" flat screen tv with premium cable, guest shares bathroom, kitchen , bar lounge and tv room
Interaktion mit Gästen
If needed, I can be contact by text or phone! I'm available at your request, I'm very sociable, feel free to indulge
Weitere wichtige Infos
Perfect place to interact and network, since it a shared experience.
Cleaning fees is 25% of the booking when there is more than one guest.
HOUSE RULES :
• Smoking not allowed indoors, there will be a $200 fee if found smoking on property.
• Please keep our home secure and lock doors and windows when leaving the house.
• Feel free to use the kitchen but please clean up after yourself.
• No pets allowed inside.
• If the apartment is not inspection before leaving the promises, your deposit will not be refunded.
• Please do not bring strangers into our home. If you would like to invite a friend over, ask first. No other guest can stay on the promises.
• Please respect our home but feel comfortable. Treat it as your own house for the duration of your stay.
• Loud music or noise in the guest rooms is prohibited as a mark of comfort of other guests
• Quiet time is 11pm to 8am.
• Please do not leave the bathroom (bathtub/toilet!) in a messy condition. Remove hair etc.. Clean up after using it. The same goes for your room. Make sure it is kept clean and tidy.
• No late check-out. $50 per hour after 12pm
• Please do not move our furniture in or outside the house
• All trash must be bagged in plastic bags and placed in the trash cans outside. No littering. Trash is to be place in the bins on the right side of the house.
• When you are not in the house, please turn off all lights and fan. The cost of electricity is very high here.
• In case of an emergency, please call 911 and there is hospitals nearby.
If you agree to all the house rules listed above, please sign below,
Dieser Gastgeber hat 15 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen