Large bright room overlooking garden with double bed and ensuite bathroom. Includes sofabed for extra guests. Short walk to local train station to Belfast, Holywood and Bangor. Very close to: Belfast City Airport; Culloden Hotel; The Old Inn Crawfordsburn; The Royal Belfast Golf Club; etc... Delightful seaside walks within easy reach.
Our accommodation is the ideal base for exploring the area either by car, train, walks or cycling, being in close proximity to the picturesque coastal path.
Key points of interest;
1) Golf - Royal Belfast Golf Club (6 minutes by car); Holywood Golf Club (13 minutes by car).
2) Sailing - Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club (7 minutes by car); Ballyholme Yacht Club (16 minutes by car), Royal Ulster Yacht Club (24 minutes by train and a short walk, 17 minutes by car).
3) Walking - Peaceful North Down coastline; Helensbay beach (27 minutes); Crawfordsburm Country Park (50 minutes); Bangor Marina (1 hr & 45 minutes); Holywood (1 hr 30 minutes).
4) Theatre - The Grand Opera House, Belfast (37 minutes by train, 17 minutes by car), The Lyric Theatre, Belfast (21 minutes by car).
5) Dining - Holywood (24 minutes by train, 8 minutes by car); Bangor (25 minutes by train, 11 minutes by car); Belfast (35 minutes by train, 19 minutes by car).
6) Heritage - The National Trust Property Mount Stewart with its exquisite gardens (25 minutes by car); Folk and Transport Museum, Holywood (17 minutes by train, 6 minutes by car); Ulster Museum, Belfast (41 minutes by train, 22 minutes by car).