This is a private room in a 3 bedroom apartment.
The check-in process is fully automated with digital lock.
This is a perfect option for budget travellers, and those who like to have BOTH the privacy of a private bedroom, and the opportunity to meet other travellers from around the world in the living room!
Create a new account and book now to get 22 USD FREE travel credit:
★ Other bedrooms in the same apartment ★
If this bedroom is no longer available for your chosen dates, you can find out other bedroom available in this apartment here:
(A) https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18513444 (Master bedroom with attached bathroom)
The apartment is a spacious 120 square meters (1300 square feet) 3 bedroom with a view of Kuala Lumpur and Petronas Twin Towers directly from the living room.
All 3 bedrooms in this apartment also have the view of KLCC Twin Tower directly out of the bedroom windows.
The apartment is also equipped with a modern kitchen with full set utensil for simple cooking.
Clean and modern bathroom is also provided. You will be sharing the bathroom, living room and kitchen with other guests during your stay.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the following utilities:
- 100 Mbps Internet Hi-Speed
- Infinity pool at rooftop!
- Standard size pool at 5th floor
- Big TV
- Air conditioning
- Shared Bathroom
- Kitchen for cooking (Microwave, refrigerator, water heater, coffee maker and full set utensils)
- Squash court
- Sauna (Male & Female)
- LRT station ~6 minutes walking (PWTC station)
- KTM commuter station ~2 minutes walking (Putra station)
- Putra bus station ~2 minutes walking
- Direct entry to Sultan Ismail (If you have a car or use taxi/cab)
- FREE outdoor parking (on first come first served basis) and private indoor parking (MYR 10 per day)
- 24/7 Security with security guards and security card
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is an auto check-in apartment. You will receive a code to access the apartment after your reservation. This code is only valid for the duration of your stay.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 32 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Born and raised in Malaysia, I love traveling and meeting people from around the world. Shared home is the way of accommodation I'd always choose when I travel. It allows me to have my own space and talk to other travellers after a long day to exchange ideas.