Welcome to our home, a quiet and light flat with beautiful view to the local forest. Wake up in the master bedroom to view the sunrise at treetop level!
Walking distance from a supermarket (5 min), coffee-shops and restaurants (10 min). Ideal for a couple or family - we have toys to suit 4-12 years old kids.
With private entrance, the house is removed from the main street. Extra bed and another mattress can be arranged. We will consider sharing our old car as well (depending on insurance).
This is a lived-in home, not a shiny hotel-like accommodation. You are welcome to use our home with care and consideration. A year ago a cat "adopted" us. She comes and goes, and we give her dry food and that's it. She is used to sleeping inside (on the balcony, or wherever she likes, really). We ask that you treat her kindly. If you prefer not to feed her - we'll arrange someone else to do that.
There is access to the forest behind the house, but please note that there are no regulated footpaths. Sit on the balcony and watch local wildlife! - birds, wild boar, jackals, porcupines, and more.
There are air conditioning units in the living area, and the master bedroom. There are also portable fans.
The master bedroom has a large window with beautiful view. Electric blinds will darken the room and protect from the sun. Please ask for more information.
0-3 years old children are welcome, but our children are bigger, so there's no cot, and the house is not infant-ready. Please ask before booking if your children are very young.
Zugang für Gäste
You may use the entire house, but please don't use the bunk-bed.
You can use the rear garden. Access it from the outside (but it is quite steep). There's a hammock for you under the shade of the trees there.
Please don't lit fire outside.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We'll be abroad, in the UK, and you can contact us by phone and email.
- Be kind to the cat and let her in. It would be nice if you agree to feed her with dry food once or twice a day. If not, we'll arrange someone else to do it. Please tell us in advance.
- Do not lit fire in or around the house. It is very dangerous in the dry summer.
- Contact us before booking if you have 0-2 years kids. While the house is flat, there are stairs outside, and a balcony. The Balcony has a double height fence (see picture) - but please think carefully about what constitutes safe for you. Our children are bigger, and we are not used to small ones.
- The house is surrounded by plans and trees. We have flower pots in the balcony and at the front. In the summer, the pots need water almost every day. We'd appreciate it if you could water them. At the very least, water inside. Tell us if that's a problem so we get someone else to do that.
- There's both a bath and a shower in the main bathroom. The floor is slippery - so take care when stepping out and use the rugs and towers that are on the floor.
- There is no shower in the en suit master bedroom. Only toilet and sink there.
- Treat our home the way you would expect people to treat your own home. This is NOT a rental flat, so everything you see is part of a family's life.
- Take care when walking from the road to the house at late afternoon and evening. The magic of being so close to nature is that nature is close. But sometimes animals do come up from the woods - including the occasional boar and porcupine. They are not dangerous and they fear humans. They will run away. But you don't want to be surprised and stand in their way.
- There are old neighbors living nearby. Please respect them, and please don't make a lot of noise during the night. In the Haifa municipality it is not allowed to play loud music after 11pm.
- There's no TV. There's a a PC and internet. There's an electric piano. Use with care.
- The record players don't work. You can use the CD player and radio.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.