Entire apartment in a lovely brownstone. On a serene street in a calm neighborhood. Short walk to Herbert Von King park, 1-2 blocks from Chicky's General store, Peaches Hothouse, Bed-Vyne brew, and Eugene & Co, so lots of good eats & drinks of all sorts nearby!
Bright and cozy second floor apartment. Nice layout with plenty of storage space and designated room to cook, get some work done, or relax. Photos taken on overcast day, generally very bright and sunny. Enough useful amenities (in cabinets, pens and pencils at desk, ironing board, beach bags etc) to feel accommodated, but sparse/minimalistic enough that you can feel like the space is your own.
Zugang für Gäste
entire apartment as pictured, front stoop
Interaktion mit Gästen
Available whenever I'm not working! I don't usually hang out with guests, there's a good chance we won't run into each other, as you'll retrieve keys from a lock box. However, I want you to feel comfortable contacting me with any questions and will assist you ASAP!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Apartment is private--locked & all yours. Listing is as pictured--aside from amenities inside cabinets, small additions here and there (AC in the summer) and binder/guidebook with info in the apartment.
NO other large amenities (TV, microwave, etc).
- shoes off inside
- make sure you don't let the door slam
- no parties / events
- Please leave shoes by the door
- keep ALL NOISE (heavy footfall, voices, music, etc) down between the hours of 10 pm and 9 am
- No smoking inside the apartment—you’re welcome to smoke out front, just please discard butts in the trash
- clean up after yourself if you used anything in the kitchen (dishes, food, surfaces, etc)
- please recycle! the appropriate bins are labelled in the kitchen.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 46 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen