An adorable beach bungalow right across from the water with beautiful ocean views and an expansive backyard. The bungalow has been completely re-done with new furnishings, fans in every room, flooring, countertops and shower as well as a beautiful landscaped backyard equipped with games, bbq, fire pit, outdoor dining area and hammock. The home includes DirectTV and high speed internet. You can enjoy the view from the private patio and fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing.
The home includes a bedroom, sofa bed, newly redone bathroom w/ shower, full kitchen, private patio with ocean views and a large backyard with bbq, fire pit, lawn, games, hammock and seating areas. There is a private driveway with parking for one (1) vehicle as well as street parking.
Games/toys include: corn hole, bocce ball, sand toys and backyard toys.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire front house, patio, backyard and driveway.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Host lives in a guest house on property and is availble if needed, however has a private entrance to property and will be out of sight of guests.
- House Rules: Quiet Hours are from 10PM - 8AM. Please be respectful of our neighbors and coastal community.
- We request that guests complete any used dishes and remove unused food items from fridge prior to departure
- Please wipe feet prior to entering units - being so close to the beach, a lot of sand tends to be tracked in; We appreciate your help in keeping the units tidy
- The beach toys and games in the backyard are provided for your enjoyment, please just rinse off sand and return them to where they were found once you've finished using them
- Please hang towels - our laundry service charges by the pound, thus soaked towels heavily drive up the cost
- Note that we only provide one parking spot in the drive way for the unit - please ensure that your vehicle is parked fully within the designated spot and back out carefully as the street is heavily trafficked with pedestrians, cyclists and vehicles
- Pets are allowed, however they must be disclosed to the host and approved of prior to arrival
- Pets are not allowed on furniture, must be cleaned up after and may not dig in the yard
- If possible, please try to take pets to front of unit or on a walk to do their business to avoid the back lawn being damaged
- If these rules are violated then guests may be asked to leave or fined a deposit fee.
Thank you for your understanding!
I am a young professional with a passion for travel. Thus far I have visited 26 countries across six continents and have had the chance to explore many cities around the globe. Now that I am back Stateside, I would love the opportunity to host fellow travelers in my hometown of Oceanside, CA and share what our city has to offer.