Treat yourself! Step out from our Modern Luxury studio loft and straight to Downtown, 6th st bars, Rainey st, downtown and convention center.
And the view!? Amazing!
Super convenient, free parking, prime location to make your trip the most memorable one ever! Perfect for business travelers, couples, small groups, families of 4, etc
This modern tech studio + loft is at the doorsteps of the Austin Convention Center, 6th St, Rainey St, and popular BBQ/restaurants/bars/live music. A dream location for business, convention goers, SXSW, ACL and F1 visitors.
- Mere blocks away from VIA 313, Fukumoto, Hightower, Buenos Aires Cafe, Spartan Pizza, Brew & Brew, Scoot Inn, etc
The fastest residential internet in the country with 802.11ac wifi.
We have 1 queen bed in the 3rd floor loft that sleeps 2 (requires you to climb a ladder). There is also a pull out couch that sleeps 2 people comfortably.
Have a group larger than 4? Then book the front house too! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17437940
- Gorgeous views
- Dining Table
- 49" 4K TV!
- All the kitchen amenities you need
Zugang für Gäste
Guests can access the entire studio loft.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are here to be your concierge. We'll communicate as quickly as possible via text or airbnb. If there is something you need, don't hesitate to let us know!
Please call/SMS if you have any questions or problems.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is a video security system on the premises (for our own safety at home) but is disabled and is not on during your stay.
The house is adjacent to another Airbnb rental about 15' away - so there may be a group renting the other house at the same time as your stay. Please respect their stay - any noise complaints will result in a full loss of the deposit.
Need space for a group larger than 4? Then book the front house too! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17437940
- Quiet hours: 9 PM - 9 AM - Please refrain from loud outdoor noise after 9 PM as this is a family neighborhood.
- The house is adjacent to another Airbnb rental about 15' away - so there may be a group renting the other house at the same time as your stay. Please respect their stay - any noise complaints will result in a full loss of the deposit.
This Lease Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Airbnb host (“Homeowner") and (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via Airbnb. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, by booking with Austin Modern Rental on Airbnb, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property address will be disclosed at time of booking.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed. Any guests found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation will be charged a $200/night fee, taken from the deposit.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 2:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 11:00 a.m. on (the “Check-out Date"). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
4. Rental Rate and Fees.
As listed in the Airbnb reservation system and subject to change. Refer to the official reservation for details.
5. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Guest within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the lease term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
6. Rental Rules. Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession.
7. Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
8. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner and their agents, upon request, to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
9. Other. Guest shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas, Travis County.
10. Cancellation Policy: Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
11. Payment: Payment is received through the Airbnb processing system.
The parties agree to the terms of this Lease Agreement.
Exhibit A: RENTAL RULES
1. Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at reasonable level during the day. Please refrain from noise from 9:00 PM - 9:00 AM. Any noise complaints from neighbors will result in the complete (100%) loss of the security deposit.
2. Absolutely no smoking permitted inside home. Failure to abide by this rule will result in Full Loss of Security Deposit.
3. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a Full Loss of Security Deposit.
4. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Cell phone coverage is good at the Property. There is no landline phone.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, games, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
7. Absolutely no pets permitted inside home. Failure to abide by this rule will result in Full Loss of Security Deposit.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
9. The Property is well equipped with kitchen essentials such as seasoning, condiments, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. If you use such items please be courteous and replace prior to departure.
10. Checkout Rules:
a. replace all chairs, cushions, games and equipment where originally located;
b. remove all perishable food from kitchen/refrigerator/freezer (you can leave anything unopened or non-perishables for future guests)
c. place all used dishes in and run the dishwasher;
d. place all used sheets, used linens, and used towels in a pile in the bathroom;
e. clean up and properly dispose of all trash in the outside garbage (tan bin) and recycling bins (blue bin). Please do not throw trash in the blue recycle bin;
f. turn off all lights.
h. lock the door behind you when you leave (press the "Schlage" logo).
11. Please treat our home as if it is yours and have fun. :P
Dieser Gastgeber hat 12 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Come to Austin for SXSW, ACLfest, F1, and 6th St and experience the amazing culture! If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
We're a family of 4 that loves modern living in an exciting part of Austin, the East side. We are foodies and techies, and we love the East 6th St. scene and biking through downtown.