Two Trees Apartment is a spacious and cozy apartment with two separate bedrooms and a large living room, containing a big and comfy sofa. The apartment is located right in vibrant city center, and is in walking distance to the city's main attractions and to plenty of restaurants, pubs and bars, with easy access to public transportation. The apartment has been renovated in 2017, offering you a comfortable stay during your holiday.
About Two Trees Apartment
The apartment has been renovated in 2017, equipped with new pieces furniture and new beds and memory foam pillows. The apartment is large (65 m2) and has two separate bedrooms with double beds, so it’s ideal for 4 people. The bedrooms have been named after the two parts of our city, „Pest” and „Buda”, and they are decorated accordingly.
The apartment also contains a living room with a fully equipped open–plan kitchen. In the living room we have a very comfy, big sofa and a dining table, too.
The bathroom contains a large size corner tub.
The apartment is quiet as it is NOT located on the street side of the building. Ground floor apartment, so no need for climbing stairs.
Two Trees Apartment offers easy access to attractions:
- The apartment is central, most of the sights are in walking distance.
- The vibrant Liszt Ferenc square with the best bars and restaurants in Budapest is in walking distance; so is the prestigious Andrássy avenue with exclusive shops and the famous Synagogue, which is the biggest of its kind in Europe.
- You can also easily get to Széchenyi Spa or Gellért Spa to enjoy thermal water pools.
- The apartment is also in the centre of the famous "ruin pub" district. You will find several restaurants and pubs nearby.
Easy access to transportation:
- Deák square, where 3 metro lines stop, is a couple of minutes of walk away.
- Budapest's main tramline (4-6), operating non-stop, is in walking distance.
- Oktogon square, where one of the underground line stops, is 5min walk.
- Metro line 2 at ’Astoria’ station is 3min away.
- Nyugati Railway Station is 15 min away by tram and metro.
- Keleti Railway Station is 15min away by tram and metro.
- There are also a number of buses nearby.
You'll have free wifi and you can also enjoy the free sat TV with the main international channels in its selection.
Free WIFI Internet Access - Hair dryer – Electric kettle - Microwave – Oven – Stove - Refrigerator - TV with international channels - Toaster – Full set of bed linen and towels – Cooking amenities – Cutlery
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have the full apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We're always available to our guests and help them to fully enjoy their stay. We ensure that guests have the privacy during their stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We're not too strict about the check in and check out times. If the other guests' schedule allows, you can arrive earlier and stay longer.
- - Avoid making noise after 10 pm and please be generally mindful of the presence of the neighbourhood as you move around the building.
- - Please inform us about your planned time of arrival 2 days in advance.
- - Please note check-in is not possible on 24th December, 25th December and 26th December. You can check-in on 23rd December and stay in the apartment during Xmas.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 530 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I like to travel a lot; that's why I know what kind of accomodation a real tourist looks for when s/he wants to discover a new city. I'm from Budapest so I decided to run apartments that are the kinds I would like to stay in during my holiday.