PLEASE read the Description carefully before you book it.
*Only for solo traveler or professional.
*Please NO other guest staying over night
*The room has a twin bed w tall clothes shelf/rack, linen, bed sheets, quilt, blanket, pillows, towels, a frig, a table, chair. NO regular closet.
*100/100 WIFI; cable w 300+ Channels with Movies & sports
*NO TV; You can watch cable TV on your laptop or smart phone from the in house cable Fios service. I will give you signup inform
*Free driveway parking
- 1. Please let me know when you will check in. I will try my best to be there.
- 2. I only charge $20 cleaning fees to assure the room is clean after the guest checked out. The $20 cleaning fees does NOT include excess dirty cleaning fees. I also do not provide daily cleaning service to keep your cost low. Please clean the common area after you used and leave your room clean.
3. County will collect trash and recycle items on Friday morning. Please make sure you take out all the trash from your room & bathroom.
- 4. Please share cleaning responsibility in common area to keep it clean.
- 5. House quiet time: 10pm to 8am. Please no cooking, no washer & dryer use during the quiet time.
- 6. Please no heavy smell cooking or BBQ; No loud music to respect other guests and my house.
- 7. You will get 2 keys. One for your room, one for backdoor. Please return the keys to where you found them when you check out.
You need hire locksmith to open your door or make extra keys if you lost the keys or lock yourself out. Landlord can come over to open the door for you if she is available for $50 ($80 from 9pm-9am).
- 8. We hand wash our dishes and silvers to preserve energy. Please NO dish washing machine use.
- 9. The 3-car driveway is shared. You need DIRECTLY coordinate with other guests if your car is blocked by others. The street parking is 24/7 free.
-10. Please do not use my house address to receive your mails. I do not keep any guests' mails or delivery.
- 11. I offer free early luggage drop-off if you need. I am NOT responsible for any damage or losses incurred during your staying or lose of luggage if you dropped them off before you checked in.
-12. When you check out:
(1). Please take out all the trash and clean the room.
(2). Please take down used sheets and all used towels and put them in a plastic bag, and put the bag near the washing machine if you do not have time washing.
(3). Fresh sheets and pillow cases are at the shelve on the first floor dining room. Please put a set of fresh sheets back to bed.
(4) Please leave the room UNLOCK. Drop the house key back to lockbox.
Thank you and please come back again.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 4 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
DC downtown professional, outdoor lover. I enjoy boating, hiking and paddling.
I love travel too. Plan to travel around the world with AIRBNB.
I try to provide affordable accommodation to travelers like me. Please let me know if you need help getting to know DC area since I am very familiar with the area.