The apartment location is right in the City Center but in a quiet and safe residential neighborhood with 8 villas. We have 4 flats in Vila F. This is flat 5B.
There are two entrances: 7- Sfanta Ecaterina street or 2 Principatele Unite street.
It is a walking distance from Unirea shopping mall and the old town, as well as the Palace of Parliament.
Also a metro station and airport bus located very close (350m)
!! VERY FAST WiFi -> 1000Mbps !!
THE BEDROOM/LIVING ROOM
Large Screen 40"(102cm) Full HD LED TV
The room features a double bed (140x200), wardrobe Ikea PAX, a nightstand, Ikea Lack coffee table, Poang Armchair and Footstool Set
The windows have curtains, so you can enjoy your sleep. Internet WI-FI and Air Conditioning are also available. Iron board in the closet and hot iron on request
There is one bathroom with shower curtain, toilet and sink cabinet. Towels radiator rail.
Towels, toilet paper and soap are provided.
Well-equipped kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, ventilation hood, fridge and washing machine.
Traditional Italian style coffee maker.
You can also find parking places for free near the flat.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is all yours during your staying, so please feel like home!
Interaktion mit Gästen
You have the Studio to yourselves, but if you need any information or direction during your staying, feel free to call me. I'll be happy to help you!
Weitere wichtige Infos
PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL IN ATTENDING OUR MEETING!
I will appreciate if you tell me with 2 days in advance the check-in/out hours so I can adjust my schedule!
In order to guarantee you a smooth check-in, please let me know if you'll have any delay.
Please note that a surcharge of EUR 5 per hour of delay applies for arrivals after check-in hours, payable in cash at the moment of the check-in.
All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
Extra bed 80x190cm on request: 5EUR/night (only 1pc./room)
- The bedding and other supplies are for convenience and use of our guests. They belong to and must remain at the premises. Any damage or blood stain to the bedding, furniture or other essentials will be charged.
- PLEASE leave your shoes in the entryway, after you enter the apartment
- I will appreciate if you tell me with 2 days in advance the check-in/out hours so I can adjust my schedule!
- Please note that a surcharge of EUR 5 per hour of delay applies for arrivals after check-in hours, payable in cash at the moment of the check-in. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
- To provide a good-quality bedding we offer on request: bed linen change 8EUR, towels change 4EUR.
1 Nacht Mindestaufenthalt vom 16. November 2017 - 11. November 2018.
Hey, I'm George!
Hello all and welcome!
I am excited to be part of this community and able to help people feel like right at home.
I love meeting people from different parts of the world and I look forward to connecting with you as a host or traveler.
I will do my best to make stay as comfortable as possible or being a good guest, depending on my role.
Now working as engineer but looking to gave up and follow my dream: travel all over the world.
To support myself, I rent out my apartment on Airbnb.
Love to travel but if is an ocean near is better.
I'm a big fan of water sports, such as snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, and fishing.
"We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us!"