If you are looking for safe and peaceful stay, you have found the right place. We are located in the east of Amsterdam with quick access to the center (12 minutes by tram, 25 by bike). This is also the only beach in Amsterdam
The room is located on the 4th floor. You have your own bathroom unless the other 4th floor room is also rented out. You also have access to the WC's on the 3rd and 1st floors.
Rules, Bikes, kids, etc: in the house rules part. Transport, WIFI are in the check-in section.
Our goal is to make your stay as easy, fun, peaceful and relax as possible. We hope you can help us to do the same and limit our sleepless nights :) (which regretfully happened a couple of times) . We believe we are very easy people but we have become a bit more careful. If you do not feel comfortable with the house rules its maybe better to book another place. Please check our reviews, our guests generally give us 5 stars, because its clean and relaxed. Some guests like to chat, some like to go their own way. All is fine as long as all is peaceful.
From previous experiences hereby a list that we do not want;
- No drunken late night phone calls, wasted guests, puking and sleeping in the toilet. We will kindly ask those guests to leave and book another place, the same night.
- No parties allowed in our house. No other people except for the booked guests. Tourist couples preferred. Guests that are relaxed, hygienic and do not create too much noise are preferred.
- We have specified a " quiet time" as specified by Airbnb from 10 pm till 8 am. It basically means " pay a bit attention to the other people in the house" . So no loud music or late night laundries (we will also not do that to guarantee your rest). Of course you are enjoying your holidays, you have your own key and you come and go whenever you like. There are no restrictions on that of course. Its also normal to watch a movie or have a cup of wine or lunch/dinner in your room and relax.
- It would be nice if you can leave your shoes downstairs. It keeps the house clean and limits the sound to the neighbours. (we had mud tracks though the whole staircase that we want to prevent)
- Please always double lock the front door. (coming in and out)
- As we are living in the house we hope you can mind the property. We had multiple guests leaving the wooden floor scratched and scratched the staircase white wall with suitcases. Just help us please, so we do not need to spend additional money on painting it over and over. In your room we have put some carpets on which you can put the luggage.
- Please keep an eye on your check out time. And if there is a problem or you need extra time, please communicate, without communication we expect guests to know what they need to do.
- No drugs in our home, no smoking, also not out of the window.
- We cannot facilitate baby's or little kids. We ourselves do not mind generally, but in the situation the other room is rented out, we do not want the other guest to be unhappy. Baby's cry and they should cry. We have given this a try, and it doesnt work. Sorry about that.
- You can use our bikes for free if you like. Just ask us. If the bikes are available you can use those.
- You will have your own mini fridge in your room and a water boiler with coffee and tea.
- If you want to do a quick laundry, thats also fine. Please ask us, we have some detergent for you as well.
- If you need a new towel just ask.
- For questions about Amsterdam and the neighbourhood , feel free to ask anytime :)
- You have access to your room on the fourth floor. The bathroom on the fourth and the toilet on the first and the 3rd floor.
- The tram will take 12 to 15 minutes to the center of Amsterdam. Walking to the tramstop is about 3 to 5 minutes from our house. If you like going by bike it will take you from 20 to 30 minutes in the city center depending where you want to be. Please check the 9292 app for detailed info.
- We have a small dog (Arthur) living in a separate kitchen and garden on the first floor. Behind a door. He is very cute and won't bother you. Please keep the kitchen door closed.
- In this part of Amsterdam you can park for free on Sunday and 2.40 EUR per hour on the other days from 9:00 till 19:00.
- From August all check-ins after 18:00
We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 15 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen