Come to a new city, but feel like home in my cozy and rustic place, and have more time exploring and enjoying Montreal.
5 minutes walk from Berri-UQAM (central) metro station, 2 minutes walk from Beaudry metro station and 7 minutes walk from central bus station (easy airport access)
Bright apartment on the second floor of quite common two-storey 100-year-old Montreal building on a quiet street between Montreal's Village, Downtown and Plateau areas, with just a few minutes walk to a central metro and bus stations.
- 3 private bedrooms with queen and double size beds
- Open common space with living room, dining room and kitchen
- Kitchen is fully equipped with oven/stove, coffee maker/kettle, microwave, toaster, cooking essentials (oil, spices, pans, pots), plates and cutlery
- Continental Breakfast (coffee, tea, toast, cereal, cookies, etc)
- Unlimited WiFi Internet
- TV with PlayStation3 with games, Netflix and Youtube, VHS player with a good movie collection
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, tothpaste, bath towels)
- Free parking available on the street
- If there is no available spots, you could use very reliable indoor parking $10 per night (7 minutes walk from the place)
By renting this place you support a local woodworker/DIYer.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the entire place
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you have any questions about your stay in Montreal, I will be happy to help. Otherwise, you won't be disturbed.
Please remove your shoes
My name is Nikita and I am a chef and woodworker. My girlfriend Gabriella is a chef and kitchen manager. As a couple, we have a passion for good food, wine, nature and travelling.