Welcome to Casale Pundarika! An oasis of peace and silence on the Tuscan hills of Riparbella (Pisa) only 20 minutes drive from the Etruscan Coast and its great beaches.
The house is on a dominant position overlooking the Cecina Valley and surrounded by a magic Mediterranean forest. The views over the valley and, within walking distance, over the Tuscan Archipelago and Corsica are breathtaking! We also have a panoramic outdoor hot tub!
The Villa is a perfect place for a meditation or yoga retreat in Tuscany. We also welcome family or friends reunions, company retreats and other events.
We can host groups up to 25 guests in 7 self-catering apartments all with private bathrooms. Groups can also use a communal kitchen and two activity rooms with wooden floor.
Relax. Breathe. Live.
• 7 self-catering apartments with kitchenette and fridge and all with terrace or little garden
• All apartments have a private bathroom with shower
• Big communal Kitchen to cook and eat together
• Outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub with amazing views!
• Panoramic terrace for activities or chill-out
• Reading/Dining room with books and games
• Small meditation/yoga room with wooden floor 25 square meters
• Big meditation/yoga room with wooden floor 50 square meters
Zugang für Gäste
While you're staying here, the entire house and its surroundings will be your oasis. Included in the price:
• An hard to find quality of sleep
• An incredible sound of silence
And the rest is up to you to discover...
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live on the property all year round in a separate house from the main House. We always welcome personally our guests and we are present for any problem or need.
We are always happy to give good tips about the surroundings, food, wine, beaches and all the beautiful things of the Tuscany countryside.
We can also arrange for you Ayurvedic treatments, private yoga classes, meditation walks, wine tasting and more!
Weitere wichtige Infos
• Meal plans available on request
• Heating costs are not included in the price (winter only)
- Respect the nature and the silence around us
- Don't waste any water
- Switch off the lights when leaving the apartment
- Don't use the heating with open windows
- Don't feed our pets
- Don't throw anything but toilet paper in the WC
- Don't smoke in the apartment (you can outside!)
We are an Austrian-Italian couple, Daniela and Giambattista, managing this magical place in the middle of nature. It was a former Buddhist centre, and one is usually struck by the quality of silence and the special energies all around.
We host regularly yoga retreats, meditation weekends, massage courses and other events, so if your preferred dates are not available chances are that there's an event in program and you can still inquire for availability.
We love to share Casale Pundarika with people and animals alike. We are well traveled ourselves and now we enjoy hosting like minded travelers, cooking, eating, laughing, and all the happy things of life and we'd like to to share this spirit with all our guests and friends.
We live onsite on a detached house and we are always available to interact with the guests and give good suggestions for places to go also off the beaten path to experience the best local food, the best wines or the nicest beaches in the area (for families, dogs or nudists).
You are welcome!