I am a Swiss director and screenwriter who lives between Lausanne, his home town, and Paris. Happy to make my accommodation available when I'm traveling. A friend or myself will welcome you in my flat.
The apartment is a charming 2 rooms flat of 35m2, entierly furnished, located in the center of Paris, in one of the most lively and romantic districts of the city. It is provided with a very nice parisian wooden floor.
The street rue de Saintonge, dating from the 16th century, is the street in which lives the main character of the best-seller of the Franco-British writer Tatiana de Rosnay "Sarah's Key". Lined with cafes and restaurants (vegan, Italian, Japanese), the street crosses the whole district of the Marais and takes you to the food market Le marché des Enfants Rouges.
My apartment is located at the 5th floor (without elevator) of a typically Parisian building from the early 19th century.
The apartment consists of:
- a KITCHEN opened on the living-room, fully equipped (fridge, 2 induction hobs, dishwasher, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, Nespresso machine).
- a LIVING ROOM of about 15 m², overlooking a pretty terrace opening the street, equipped with a sofa bed that can comfortably accommodate 1 person, a large dining table with 3 chairs and a wardrobe
- A BALCONY-TERRACE of 5 m ² opening on the street and the roofs of Paris
- A corridor
- A BEDROOM of about 13 m² including a real double bed and overlooking the inner courtyard, perfectly quiet.
- A BATHROOM adjoining the bedroom, including a bathtub, a sink, a cloth rack dryer and a window
- Separate WC adjoining the bedroom
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to everything in my apartment during my absence.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My friend or I will be available to answer your questions before your arrival and throughout your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I respect my neighbors and I ask travelers to do the same. In our building live families so I ask you not to make any noise on the stairs during late returns or early departures. I count on your cooperation!
I'm a swiss filmmaker and scriptwriter living between Lausanne, my hometown, and Paris.