Recently renovated, very nice apartment where Prenzlauer Berg and Weissensee districts meet. Excellent listing for families with small kids. Very spacey bathroom, kitchen and living room. Easy access to several playgrounds and parks. Next to public transport.
* Flat is 80m² and located on the first floor.
* 20m² fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine, water boiler and toaster. There is also one chair for a small kid.
* 14m² bathroom with a large tub.
* 24m² living room with much space for kids to play. There are many toys available. An extra double mattress is available for sleeping in the living room.
* 18m² bedroom with a queen size bed, changing table, side-bed and a baby bed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
* Tram and bus stops are very close by. 15min to Alexanderplatz, 10 min to Eberswalder Str., 3 min to the Circle Line.
* There are several playgrounds around the house.
* There are several supermarkets, including an organic products market in the very close vicinity.
- After 10pm is quite hours so please mind the music volume & don't be loud.
- Please ensure no illegal torrent downloads are made by any of the guests. This is strictly enforced in Germany & violators are fined thousands of euros.
- Please start the dishwasher & take garbage out prior to your departure.
- If you're a group of young adults (e.g. 3 or more persons younger than 27, especially non-couples) please don’t use instant book & contact me first with some details of your trip / group - otherwise I may cancel the reservation.