Welcome to our home! It's a unique loft style apartment in a 1920s former school building in Amsterdam East (Oosterpark Neighbourhood). A nice and quiet area but still very close to "the Pijp" and the city centre. Great bars and restaurants less than five minutes walk from the apartment. The space is open plan, light with large windows, high speed wifi, Netflix and 20 square meters of books in English and Spanish. Comfortable couches and underfloor heating. Looking forward to welcoming you!
The bedroom and kitchen/dining room are on the main floor with a small balcony at the back. The second/mezzanine floor has a living room and bathroom. There is a second separate toilet off the hallway.
Zugang für Gäste
You have the whole apartment to yourself. There is a separate room (not shown on photos) and closet where we store our personal items. There are five other apartments in the building. There is a cosy balcony at the back of the apartment, high speed wifi, Netflix. The bathroom has a shower, two sinks and toilet. There is a second separate toilet in the hallway.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will have the house to yourself. If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Located on the first floor, accessed via a wide, luggage-friendly staircase.
The building is next to a primary school, but the kids only come out to play in the courtyard during their break at around 11:00.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
The CHECKIN standard is set to flexible. Please note that if we have guests checking out on the day of your arrival, your guaranteed checkin time is 15.00. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!
5 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 22. Dezember 2017 - 8. Januar 2018.
Hi I'm Nicci, I live in Amsterdam with my husband Martin. We love travelling, good food, reading and live music shows. We recently got an allotment in a garden park, so we are also enthusiastic novice gardeners. We enjoy staying in Air B&B when we travel and we recently decided to rent out our own apartment out through Air B&B. We live in a school building from the 1920s that was converted into a loft style apartment. We love our neighborhood - it is close to the center of Amsterdam, but just far enough from the crowds and with some of the best restaurants and cafes in the city just on the doorstep. Our current favorite restaurant is Jacobz - definitely worth checking it out when you are in Amsterdam (and even worth biking from across town to visit it).