This Bohemian Artist home located in Noe Valley has been in my family for generations (built in 1886). My father was a composer/artist and much of his art decorates the house. I did remodel in 2010 and upgraded bathroom, kitchen, the entertainment system (Sonos, hi speed wifi, Cat 6e in every room, TIVO, Netflix, Amazon), Grand Piano and other amenities. Lots of great things to do and see close by. Just ask me.
- Even though I will have house cleaners show up once a week for a deep clean plus replace fresh sheets and towels, it is the guest responsibility to clean up after yourself. I will have kitchen care one sheet to assist in layout and wash care for unique items.
- Be very mindful of red wine and food crumbs in front living room. Lots of light fabric and I don't want to wake any ants.
- Please replace all food items used except for salt sugar and Sriracha.
- Quiet after 11:00pm.
- Play all the piano you like, watch all the TV. I have headphone if you want to stay up a bit longer watching in living room as opposed to your bedroom.
- Don't let cat out front door.
- Please don't bring any new random acquaintances back to home.
- Turns off lights, heater and make sure to check locks before you exit.
- Do not attempt to rent(charge) video services/movies/games beyond included services on any TV/entertainment device.
- No smoking tobacco in house. I have ashtrays you can use outside. Simply empty when done.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
I have work on Discovery Channels MythBusters from 2005-2015 and am currently self employed.
I freelance in music production/tv/photography.
Ex-personal trainer who still works out 7days a week who can easily be talked into quick jog around neighborhood or relaxed game of tennis.
Love to cook and eat good food. I work on first season of Top Chef.
I am Native San Franciscan who will happily share insights into the bar area and things to do.