In town, 1930's winterized cottage, newly restored/stylishly updated by architect-owner. Photographs of uncompleted renovation - 100% complete by mid-July.
• Two block walk to Main Street and harbor/ferry/grocery stores/town beach/movie theater
• Lovely street w/ big school playground and public tennis
• Close to bike rentals, restaurants, shops, gym/spa, library, mini-golf, etc
• Large yard with gas grill, bocce, beach chairs
• 3 bedrooms with skylit sleeping loft
• BR Window A/C Units
Traditional cottage in stylish new dress:
• Three lovely bedrooms and cozy maple-paneled skylit sleeping loft
• Living/Dining space with exposed vintage wood ceiling and trusses
• New wide maple floors and white-washed wood paneling
• Newly furnished with modern-industrial-island decor
• Light-filled kitchen w/ Bosch appliances, wood counters, stone floor, and accordion door to yard
• Living spaces flow to landscaped granite terrace with fire pit and new landscaping
• Cozy front porch / reading nook
• MBR with exposed wood ceiling
Zugang für Gäste
• Access to all spaces, including large wooded back yard with grills, lounge chairs, bocce -- off street parking for three cars
• Kitchen fully outfitted with Breville Barista espresso machine, French press, Bialetti, drip coffee maker, burr grinder, lobster pot, convection oven, five-burner range, etc
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am always accessible by cell and have a caretaker on MV.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note: This is a cottage, not a large house. 1,000 square feet. I can happily send you a floor plan.
- No pets on furniture please
- Quiet hours after 10PM please
4 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 15. Juni 2018 - 3. September 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 18 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Architect and author, I divide time between home in Philadelphia and Martha's Vineyard, where I'm renovating yet one more house before I go. Lover of classic film, dead authors, espresso, cooking, travel, and cycling. I also find myself more engaged with the world in my dotage, trying to give back for life's gifts.