Our home is located in Princess Gardens, a friendly and safe neighborhood with plenty of trees and parks. We are close to the Airport (8 mins by car/24 mins by bus). Metro supermarket, bus stops, shops, banks are all within 3 mins walk.
You will have your own room with queen bed, desk, wardrobe and drawer. You will share with others the living and dining area, kitchen, bathroom, backyard and the laundry room.
Please note that we charge fee for extra person(s), children or adults alike.
We offer 1 spacious clean bedroom with garden view in our detached family home.
+ Own private room with lock
+ Spacious living room and dining space
+ Back garden
+ Furnished, modern kitchen
+ Laundry in the basement (max 1 load for stays less than 1 week, max 2 loads per week for longer stays)
+ 1 parking slot in garage on a first come first serve basis or you can park your car on the street near our house (if you wish to use the parking slot please notify us 3 days in advance)
+ Good and convenient location (see details below)
+ Coffee available upon request from 7 am to 8 am
+ Complimentary first day breakfast: we will leave some food items in the fridge for you to make a simple breakfast
*PLEASE make sure to include details about yourselves when you make a reservation with us: the purpose of your travel, how many people are coming (including children) and the age range of the group, etc. We will not be able to accept your reservation without such details.
Zugang für Gäste
Shared spaces: living room & dining area, back garden, bathroom, kitchen, laundry room.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are here to make your stay as comfortable and easy as we can. We will be home in afternoon and can answer your questions directly. If not, you can reach us via our mobile or text.
We can speak English, Vietnamese and Russian.
This is our family home, so we hope you will have a comfortable and enjoyable stay, however we also ask you to kindly follow the house rules:
- Maximum 2 guests (including children)
- No visitors
- No smoking, drugs, parties, events
- No pets
- No cooking outside the kitchen
- Please note that after your reservation is confirmed, we will need a copy of your passport or ID before or on arrival.
- The privacy and comfort of our neighbors and us is important, so please limit the noise outdoors and indoors; Quiet hours is after 10:30 PM
- Please note that if you do not follow the rules stated above we may decide to terminate your reservation with immediate effect and in that case we will not be able to provide you a refund of the fees paid
- Please do not wear outside shoes indoors
- Please treat our home with care as you would your own
- Since this is a shared home, Please be kind and respectful of others
- Please clean up after yourself after using the common space/facilities (living room, bathroom, kitchen, etc.)
- Please remember to turn electricity and lights off, close the windows and lock the door when you leave
- Please take care of your belongings and safety. We will not be responsible in case of losses, injuries or accidents