***Please ask me about availability before reservation***
I have a great pleasure to be hosting your event and invite you to enjoy all that me and my apartment has to offer. The very new build luxury apartment in the real heart of Tbilisi right beside of Opera and Ballet theater.
**ALSO, I am offering special city tours in Tbilisi and nearby districts by a guide and car. ASK ME!**
Centrally located within the heart of Tbilisi, very much the perfect base which to explore the city from. Liberty square and Old Tbilisi is a short walk away from the apartment. Rustaveli Theater, National picture gallery, Kashueti church, Parliament building and many of must see places are all close.
My apartment is on the first floor of the building in a quiet location including 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room with all you need.
The hall has a flat TV with cable channels, two cozy sofa that can be converted to bed. Please sit back and relax with TV shows or enjoying free WiFi throughout the apartment.
Each Bedroom has large queen bed, a cupboard to hang clothes/store shoes etc. There is also an iron and a hair dryer kept here as well.
The bathroom has a bath and a shower, there is always hot water, plenty of towels, free shampoo and Essentials for you to have.
A large kitchen space with character, washing machine, fridge and freezer, kettle, oven etc. However I don't own a microwave.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole apartment is for you and is not shared with anyone else, Also you will be able to have free parking in our alley as well.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I should be able to meet you in person to let you in, show you the apartment and answer any questions. Afterward I'll completely respect your privacy and leave you alone. However, I am readily available and close by if you need anything. You can contact me by phone or on Airbnb at anytime during your stay.
Check-in is usually any time after 15:00pm and check-out times are 12:00pm. However I'm flexible and I will try and accommodate your schedule whenever possible. So with that in mind it's really helpful to know your travel plans so please let me know what time you intend to arrive and depart and by what method of transport when you book.
Also, please contact me if you need airport shuttle.
• In case, guest book the place instantly with out contacting host, and place not available, responsibility and costs of the cancelation is with guest.
• Please make sure you have read the full description of my apartment and when submitting an inquiry, please tell me a little about yourself and your interests. Let me know that you have read the full description and understand the house rules and feel comfortable staying in my Apartment.
• Please keep music or TV noise levels down after 10:30pm to respect the neighbors, the building has some other holiday guests.
• It's my home so please respect the flat as if it were your own. This is not a "party flat" I trust the only people there are the guests booking.
• Things break and get damaged its a fact of life, I'm understanding to these things, so please tell me before you leave or straight after so we can sort it out before it goes straight to the 'deposit' stage.
• Smoking is not allowed inside of the flat but you are able to smoke in driveway.
• Remember to blow the lights off if you use them before you head out or go to bed.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you soon!
My name is Aras and live in city Tbilisi. I would like to explore the world, especially appreciate to meet people from different cultures. We're all on the same planet. As a host in Tbilisi I have a great pleasure to host you in a cozy and quite place, introduce you the city as well.
If you have questions, you need something or you just wanna have a chat and drink a coffee/glass of wine, I'm there.
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.