Located in Bukit Bintang city centre. The strategic location of the apartment puts Kuala Lumpur's best shopping, local attractions and entertainment right at your doorstep, which is included Pavillion Shopping Mall, Time Square Shopping Mall, PETRONAS Twin Tower and Jalan Alor.
My apartment is :
1. perfect size for 2 person.
2. with high speed internet connection.
3. using digital door lock system.
4. fully furnished with queen size bed, sofa bed,air conditioning, TV, work desk, kitchen, dinning table with chairs, fridge, iron and iron board, hair dryer and water heater.
5. Two clean towels will be provided by default. Please specify additional guest in booking and additional towel will be provided. Please note that i provide clean linens, however they are not ironed and may be slightly crumpled.
6. Complementary coffee, mineral water, biscuits and snacks.
7. Light cooking is allowed. I have all necessary utensils, pans, kettle and microwave.
8. Private bathroom with heater and rain shower. Hair shampool and shower gel is provided.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest will have access to the entire home. Own bathroom and kitchen 住客可以完全拥用整间公寓单位,厨房和独立卫生间。
Interaktion mit Gästen
You may call me and if i'm unable to attend to you, I will provide a secondary contact person in case of emergency. 入住期间,有任何问题都可以随时打电话给我。
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is a private studio apartment on top of a shop, walk up staircase for 3 floor. Check in time is after 3PM and check out time is by 12PM. Do switch off all electricity and conditioning when you are not around or upon your check out.
这是一个座落于店铺上面的私人公寓。住客需行走三层的楼梯以抵达公寓单位。 登入时间是3PM,登出时间是12PM。 当你外出或登出时,请关上所有电源和冷气空调。
Strictly non smoking inside the building, the room and toilet or your stay will be cancelled and you will have to leave the apartment immediately.
Thank you for respecting my house rules.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 326 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
"Do More Of What's Make You Happy".
Hosting guests and meeting people from different walks of life has brought me great joy. I've been enjoying hosting so much and have recently quit my job to be a full-time host..for that.. i am really thankful to Airbnb.
i love travelling, wondering around in new city, taking a stroll around foreign places, getting lost in the little roads and soaking in the atmosphere of different cities have to offer.
if you are like me, i urge you to stay in my place as i share tips and tricks to make your most out of Kuala Lumpur city center :)