Newly refurbished for 2017. Beautiful cosy character cottage with contemporary luxury touches.
A perfect place to stay for those seeking ‘that special place’ to escape. Furnished to a high standard in ‘boutique hotel style’ for your comfort. Located down a quiet village street minutes from Kingsbridge town centre.
Ideal for a romantic get away for two or a lovely social setting for four.
Two steps lead up to a stable door opening into a highly spec'd foodie’s kitchen with terracotta tiled floor. Through to a cosy lounge with inglenook fireplace and wood burner. Large Samsung smart TV, blue-ray player and Bose Soundlink III Bluetooth speaker. Back door out to a small secluded courtyard leading to a sunny, elevated south facing garden with country views.
Contemporary meets classic in the bathroom. White Company towels, bubbles and hand wash.
Feature spiral staircase leads to double bedroom, twin bedroom (or super king bed) and shower room. Snuggle down into luxury goose down duvets and pillows with White Company Egyptian cotton bedding. Window shutters. Central heating.
There is ample parking 25m up the road; on street and village hall car park.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are contactable by phone or email and Alison is on hand to assist if needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Enjoy our welcome pack for your first breakfast of butter, jam, milk, juice and croissants, or similar. There is tea and coffee for your refreshement on arrival. If you like a bistro style coffee there is a Lavazzo Jolie coffee machine.
We are spoilt with lovely places to eat, drink and visit. Personal recommendations can be found in the ‘tourist box’. You will find a lot of useful ideas and information by using TripAdvisor to discover the area.
- To allow us to prepare for our next guests checkout time is 11.00am but we aim to be flexible if we can but only by arrangement please.
- Just like a hotel, we would be grateful if you could leave used towels in the bath so we don't launder unnecessarily.
- Sorry, absolutely no pets; we appreciate that dogs are part of the family and they are all well behaved and don't go on the furniture but, unfortunately, we have dog and cat allergies in the family so cannot allow them in our cottage.
- This is a quiet village neighbourhood so please respect our neighbours particularly if you are outside in the garden after 10pm.
- Refuse & recycling … please empty bins and sort rubbish ......
South Hams operate a recycling system as follows:
Glass needs to be taken to a recycling bank, our nearest is Kingsbridge Cattle Market Car Park TQ7 1HH.
Blue sack: paper & cardboard.
Clear sack: plastic bottles, food and drink tins/cans, empty aerosol cans, jar lids, clean aluminium foil. (Please rinse)
Large brown bin: All food and garden waste.
Large grey bin: everything else.
Your assistance with this is appreciated.
From UK, property consultant, family man