A little haven in our 3BR House in a well secured and quiet Subdivision. A classic and friendly neighborhood where most of the people almost knew each other. People walk and jog around in the morning and late afternoon. You can ask just about anyone for directions. If you are swinging by in the area, try out our place and be part of our family. Our house has 3 bathrooms, kitchen and living room area.
This is our house since I was 6 y/o. Now I'm... never mind :)
My retired parents and elder sister live in the house. I work and run a business in Quezon City so most of the time, I'm not at home. My room is not being used as often so might as well provide an accommodation to travelers who need it.
Good for 1 person or maybe 2.
- Semi-double bed
- 32" wall mounted Smart TV with cable - connect anything you like
- Cabinets. Though my stuff are still there as I still stay here every time I visit my folks :)
- House has a fridge, stove, plates. The appliances and equipment in the house are shared with my family.
- Internet connection with speed up to 2mbps
- Bathroom has cold shower only but we can do it the filipino way by preparing your hot water with use of the kettle. Fancy, right?! :)
There is a retail "sari sari" store behind our house. SM Supermarkets is in walking distance. Malls, bars and restaurants are all in short distance. You can take a tricycle ride to any of these places. Tricycles are readily available right when you go out of the gates of the subdivision. We can also call the security/guard house to have yourself picked up from the house. Better to walk to the gates as a routine exercise :)
Don't hesitate if you need anything, we will do what we can to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Zugang für Gäste
Kitchen, bathroom, living room areas are shared with the family.