Über dieses Inserat
Worldly, spacious and centrally located- our home offers everything from an eat-in-kitchen and comfortable split-floor plan with separate entrances and bathrooms, to a roof top and avocado tree in the backyard. Enjoy the privacy and comfort, as well as spacious arrangement.
Our 'House Manager' Isa is a 16 year old sage, she's a cat we adopted a little over a year ago and quite the character. She's sweet and quiet, gentle and generally stays out of the way (unless she's snuggled until a blanket on the floor or waiting for you by the door.
Zugang für Gäste
You're welcome to access the rooftop and backyard (just be careful Isa doesn't sneak out).
Interaktion mit Gästen
3 of us (4 including Isa) usually live here, we're all taking turns managing the communications and interactions so you'll likely speak to or meet one of us throughout the stay.
Please follow these DO’s and DON’T’s:
- DON’T throw any parties please. And please avoid spilling anything on the Moroccan rug in the front (street side) bedroom. If you spill on the rug, please don’t try to remove any stains. Just leave it. If you spill on the regular carpets anywhere in the house, please see below.
- DO - make sure doors lock closed firmly behind you. There is no need to flip the dead bolts
- DON’T use desk drawers or open furniture please, accept the chest of drawers in the front (street side) bedroom bed nook which is available for your use.
- DO - separate recycling, trash and compost into the available bins.
- DO - be mindful to not waste electricity or water
- DO - be kind to the cat please
- IMPORTANT: If you happen to spill anything that could stain the carpets, not the Moroccan rug, but the regular carpets, please follow the following procedure:
o DON’T attempt to use cloth or sponge to absorb liquid by pressing into the spill!
o DO - pour a large amount of salt over the spill, covering it completely in a mound of salt. Leave the pile of salt covering the spill for many hours (overnight is fine).
o DO - vacuum up the salt the next day and then scrub the area with a sponge and a little water until the remaining salt disperses.
(There is a large container of salt available, a vacuum in hall closet, and a sponge on the kitchen sink)
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Life Motto: It seemed like a good idea at the time.
I'm an firm believer that not all who wander are lost, some just like the scenic route.
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.