I rent a lovely and cozy room in a modern and pretty new apartment (750 sq ft / 70m2 ). Is a beautiful place in a 7th floor with a nice view of Lima, it's decorated with peruvian traditional art craft and contemporary photography.
I am a professional photographer (I work for Airbnb actually), owner of Nuna Photo Gallery as well, I prepared my place to help you enjoy your staying in Lima, a city that has many great places to visit.
The traditional and residential neighborhood of Pueblo Libre is a nice historical area, close you can find good restaurants, museums, old bars, cafes, the district is safe and we are located in a modern and quiet area.
The apartment is fully equipped to make you feel comfortable, we have internet Wifi, phone, 32" LED TV, a stereo, dvd/blue-ray player, a turntable, records and cds of peruvian music, movies, books about Peru, guides, literature and of course peruvian photography.
The kitchen is fully applianced, we have hot water from a central heater not the unsafe electric shower, the payment includes weekly cleaning (NO additional payments once you arrive)
You'll have near: groceries, supermarket, banks, ATMs, gym and laundry one block from here, (you can see some facilities in the map/guide section) also is easy to find public transportation.
The building has doormen inside service 24/7.
I am happy to show you the surroundings and give you tips and suggestions to have a great staying in Lima.
From here It's just 15min to San Isidro, Miraflores, Downtown, and its attractions, 5m from Catholic University, UPC (San Isidro site), Pacifico University, 10 min. walking to Museo Larco (the best collection of Peruvian prehispanic art pieces), 4 blocks from National Museum of Archeology and History.
Optional we offer:
* Photography classes
* Transportation from the airport (US$15)
* City tour
* Gastronomic tour
* Travel Portraits, a wonderful way to tell the story of your trip, a professional photographer will go out with you and your family or friends shooting the best moments and places of your visit, the session lasts from 2h. up the time you need.
*I have two rooms for a single person each, shared bathroom, I have maximum two visitors at a time.
Zugang für Gäste
I have two single rooms with a shared bathroom, they can use the kitchen, living room utilities, wifi, hot water, any time
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live in the apt. in the main room so if it's "full" we are just three people, it's a peacefull and cozy place
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment is quiet and clean just try to keep it like that. Remember this a non smoking place
- Just tell us if you need anything, it will be great to help you
- Remember, the apartment is non smoking.
- Before arrival you should send me a scanned copy of your passport by mail
- You can receive visits only in the living room
- Clean well the kitchen once you finished, preferable not fries, you can use the kitchen to prepare breakfast everyday, lunch and dinner sometimes, it's not prepared to cook all meals in a daily basis.
- I rather choose guests who are exchange students, professors, researchers and people who already have a job in Lima, the apartment is not available to work full time inside.
- If you do not have enough information in your airbnb profile I will request some references.
- Although all the services detailed in the announce are included you have to buy your personal cleaning stuff (toilet paper, shampoo, etc)
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 14 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a professional photographer based in Perú, my work is for advertising, editorial and corporate, one of my clients is AIRBNB. I am owner of Nuna Photo Gallery, an space in internet to sell fine art prints of my work, I have art work of another peruvian photographers as well. Another things I am interested are travelling, cooking, design, arquitecture, visiting art galleries, museums, I will be happy to show you the main attractions of Lima some, the better known and places that are appreciated by locals, restarurants, galleries, cafes and so on. **** Soy un fotógrafo publicitario y trabajo profesionalmente hace mas de 10 años en mi país, hace mas de un año trabajo fotografiando para AIRBNB en Perú. También me interesa el arte, la arquitectura, diseño, viajar y la gastronomía, ademas de realizar fotografía tengo una galería virtual de fotografía donde se exhibe y venden trabajos míos y de otros fotógrafos peruanos.