Ideally located for those who want to enjoy Phuket to the fullest while maintaining a sense of quiet relaxation. Patong with its large shopping centres and extravagant nightlife is a 20-minute drive. Surin and Bangtao beaches are a 10-minute walk.
Spacious (indoor 60 m2 + balcony 15 m2), modern and comfortable. 24-hour security, centralized fire alarm system (smoke detectors in both the living room and bedroom), electronic safe, and a lockable drawer. Kitchenette with fridge, freezer, stove, microwave oven, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, water kettle, and basic kitchen utensils. Hairdryer, iron, and ironing board. TV in the living room and bedroom. Smoking is permitted on the balcony.
Zugang für Gäste
You are renting directly from the owner. Access to the secured parking area and the swimming pool is free. Other units in the residence are operated as a condo hotel. They are sold at higher prices with additional services. My rates are lower because these services are not included. However, if you want these services, they are available (ask at the front desk) at reasonable prices: cleaning and linen change THB 600, extra single bed THB 600 per night, baby cot THB 300 per night, wireless Internet THB 100 per hour, THB 1,200 per week or THB 2,000 per month, gym THB 200 per day, THB 1,400 per week or THB 3,000 per month.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live in Switzerland and usually use my apartments in July and August. Although, I may not be in Thailand during your stay, I can recommend beaches, restaurants, shops, and other places of interest. Do not hesitate to contact me!
Weitere wichtige Infos
With regards daily rates for the next 12 months, please refer to the online calendar. When applicable, discounted weekly and monthly rates are automatically activated when you make a booking. For longer periods, I can make special offers. In Phuket, rates vary depending on the season. The low season lasts from May to October. This is when I can offer the best deals.
For your information, I have three similar one-bedroom apartments in Bangtao Tropical Residence. Two of them are next to each other and the other one is on the floor below. It is ideal for people who want to be together but have their privacy. In addition, there are larger units available in the same residence including two and three-bedroom apartments and one three-bedroom villa with its own 12 x 4 meter swimming pool.
With the exception of no pets and no smoking indoors (balcony only please), there aren't too many rules. Please find below a few recommendations that may help you get the most out of your holiday:
1. Cars and scooters – Andaman Car Rent main office is located a few minutes walk from the residence. Khun Jeab, the owner, is very accommodating. The prices are reasonable, starting at THB 700 per day. Check out their website for an updated list. If you know your way around the island and book in advance, you can pick up your car on arrival and drop it off on departure at the airport. That way you save twice the THB 700 taxi charge. A scooter with helmets costs between THB 200 to 300 per day depending on the type and the season. Make sure to get helmets that fit.
2. Gym – The condo hotel manager charges for use of the gym. If you don't mind a 5-minute walk, check out the Baan Puri gym and spa. The facility is a bit run down, however, the employees are friendly and the equipment is appropriate. The charge is THB 200 per day, THB 800 per week or THB 1,500 per month. Another option is the newly open Thanyapura Phuket sports centre, a 20-minute drive away.
3. Massage – There are many options available. For traditional massages, I recommend ‘Arkanit Home Massage’ at the entrance of Bangtao beach. From outside the building looks rather basic, however, it features two single and a double treatment rooms. Outcall service is available. People who live on the island recognize Khun Bee as an outstanding therapist.
4. Beaches – In Thailand beaches are public. There are very different beaches in the vicinity of the apartment. Leam Sing is a small and secluded beach, great for nature lovers. Surin is the only protected ‘third category’ beach on the island and as such no commercial activities are allowed on it. Bangtao is a long and developed beach. It is home to ‘Laguna’ one of South East Asia largest integrated resorts with high-quality hotels, dining, and shopping. On Bangtao, you will also find a number of independent beach clubs, restaurants, and bars. Check out ‘Bliss’ on its Southern part ‘Nikki Beach’ club on its Northern part of the beach.
5. Excursions – Many excursions are available. Take the time to visit Phuket Town where authentic Thai culture and hospitality can still be found. For an insight into Phuket history visit the small but interesting “Thai Hua” museum on Krabi Road. It is one of the best looking and well-maintained Sino-Portuguese buildings in Phuket. For families with children, Phuket “Trickeye” museum at the corner of Montri and Phang Nga roads (next to Pearl Hotel) can be great fun and an opportunity to use your cameras, iPhones, and iPads. For lunch, try one of the two Muslim food outlets opposite 99 Oldtown Boutique Guesthouse on Thalang Street. The chicken curry and roti (pancake) with banana and condensed milk are a must!
As soon as your reservation is confirmed, I will send you more practical information on: electrical adaptors, mobile communications, pick-up at the airport, use of the equipment, short cut to Surin beach, room service / food delivery, grocery shopping, laundry, mosquitoes, medical emergencies, environmentally friendly behaviors, TV channels, and a list of useful contacts.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 37 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Born in France, raised in Madagascar, I worked in marketing for international luxury cosmetics brands in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and America, I currently live in Switzerland with my husband.
Always inspired by new places and cultures, I believe in connecting people from all over the world, and making sure my guests have a great experience.