Private bedroom with a queen bed, mini-fridge, TV, desk, closet, and bookshelf, all for you to use! Wifi and all amenities, including morning coffee and tea, are included.
*Note for anyone with pet allergies - We have a small, well-behaved, friendly mini Australian Shepherd dog who is usually out with her owner or hiding under the bed in the master bedroom. She is hypoallergenic with no dander and minimal shedding. We do not have cats!
Zugang für Gäste
You are welcome to access the kitchen, yoga/living/dining area, bathroom, front, and back yard. There is no dinging table, but we have plenty of seats and hard surfaces to use as a bistro set if so desired. There is also a grill and picnic tables right across the yard out front, which you are more than welcome to use. :)
Interaktion mit Gästen
We may or may not be home, but try to be around at least a couple times throughout the day to answer any questions or help with any issues.
- There are some review speaking of the cleanliness of the house. I am CONSTANTLY cleaning, however the house IS lived in. I have craft projects I do for money on the side on top of all the supplies for massage and acupuncture. However only one career is out at a time.
- There is smell good spray for your use in the restroom, it's up to YOU to use it when you stink it up.
We've had stuff go missing in the past: Don't be an ass-hole don't take what's not yours.
We have a back patio that's much like an extension of the house. Your welcome to use it.
Healing comes in many forms. In this house there massage, acupuncture, crainosacral, talk therapy, domination work, tantric work, sensory play and professional cuddle session that go one. Some times it may get loud. We don't see clients/patients past 11 out of curtesy to you. If any of this makes you uncomfortable.... don't stay here.
That being said we appreciate those of you who DO stay, you help us pay our rent, for it's not cheap here in San Francisco.
(It's pretty quiet here for the most part, but on occasion..)
We are very tolerant and accepting of all lifestyle choices, no need to be shy here.
- Leave with ONLY what's yours!
- Please remove shoes at the doors.
- kindly be respectful of our loving, healing, positive energy space.
- Feel free to ask us any additional questions! We're happy to work with you for accommodations.
*Note for anyone with pet allergies
- We have a small, well-behaved, friendly mini Australian Shepherd dog who is usually out with her owner or hiding under the bed in the master bedroom. She is hypoallergenic with no dander and minimal shedding. We do not have cats!