A1 is an apartment with one bedroom with kitchen, living room and bathroom. All our guests are free to use the front yard which is ideal for relaxing, cooking and hanging out with firends and family. The price includes a welcome drink and parking. Pets need to be announced. The apartment is located near the center of Skradin where you can find a lot of restaurants, coffeechops and shops with natural products. National Park Krka is 4 km away, it is possible to rent a bike as well.
All our guests are free to use the front yard which is ideal for relaxing, cooking and hanging out with firends and family.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am a friendly host but I don't want to disturb someone on his vacation. We will certainly have a welcome drink together, you can't run from that... hehe
- Smoking is allowed on the terase
- We charge additional 20 € for cleaning service when pets are in the apartment
PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE HOUSE RULES
1. Close the windows when you are going out of the apartment.
2. Extinguish all electricity consumers when you are going out of the apartment (air conditioning, heating, TV, light...)
3. Produce no noise after midnight (12 AM)
4. If bringing company over please do not disturb the neighbours and note that if extra people are sleeping at the apartment, charges may be applicable.
5. Take care and keep inventory of the apartment, especially floor and furniture
6. Any damage caused by negligence will have to be compensated! Damage done to linens or towels will be compensated by a fee of 50 kn
My name is Zoran and I am 53 years old, yet I don't let my age describe me hehe. Originally, I am from Skradin but whole my life I have lived in Split, although if you ask my soul I will always chose Skradin. I have a wife and a 21-year-old daughter, in july, I will become a grandfather as well :) (a lot od diapers need to be bought hehe). I am solid at english and a new host on Airbnb page so I have to admit my daughter Ani helps me to arrange everything. I am a big fan of homemade cuisine and good wine tasting that's why you'll always get a welcome drink from me! I like playing the guitar and a good company, also I am singing in an assembly called Brodosplit for more than 20 years and with our voices we have travelled a lot, so I have a few around-the-world stories and experiences to share as well. :) I know a lot about Skradin so feel free to ask me everything you want to know about the place because it sure is beautiful!