Large 2 bdr 2 baths apt with washer/dryer/dish washer inside the unit. It is on a quiet street, walk to UW, Ravenna park, U Village, Burke-Gilman Trail. 2 blocks to every bus line in Seattle, 4-8 min drive to Children Hospital, downtown Seattle, Portage Bay, Lake Union and the East Lake
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood, this two bedroom two bathroom condo is spacious and surrounded by trees and fresh air:
*Two Bedrooms/ Two Bathrooms
* Fully Furnished and equipped.
* Intercom Controlled Access.
* Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher/Microwave Oven/ Disposal in the unit
* 2nd floor quiet corner
* Private Deck
* Street parking or an assigned remote controlled garage parking space at a small fee $8 per day or $150 per month
* Controlled entrance with intercom
* Easy access to I-5. 10 min to get to down town normally; 20+min in rush hour.
This bright, upgraded apartment is conveniently located, with a view of the city and University Village, an upscale, open-air shopping mall in the University District of Seattle. It is at a quiet cul-de-sac. It is also quiet because it is carpeted (with thick dense carpet) on all floors and no pets in the building. It is close to the UW, parks, hiking trails, libraries, and public transit.
You can also rent one of my bikes for $5.00/a day and take the Burke Gilman trail to Lake Washington.
There are two queen beds and beddings, a sofa bed (so can accommodate 5-6 people) desk, desk chair, dining table with 4 chairs, shelves, pots and pans, kettle, dishes, spoons, knives and forks.
Just blocks away from University of Washington, popular and upscale U Village Shopping Center, UW Medical Center, Roosevelt Clinic Center, Children's Hospital, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Magnuson Park; Lake Washington; easy walk to: PCC Natural Market, Metropolitan Market, Burke-Gilman Trail & multiple bus routes to downtown Seattle; easy 5 minute drive to I-5. there are beautiful sunset views in the evening, as well as views of Mt. Rainer, Lake Washington, the Cascades, & Mt. Baker on clear days as you walk through lovely residential neighborhoods.and quick transit to downtown Seattle! Easy access to I-5 and the 520 bridge for a quick commute to the East Side (Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland, et cetera).
The address is near NE 47th street and Ravenna (website hidden), Seattle, WA 98105.
Activities: swimming & hiking at 350 acre Magnuson Park with its mile long stretch of Lake Washington shoreline; boating on 22 mile long Lake Washington (sail boat & kayak rentals available at Magnuson Park); walking & biking along 27 mile Burke Gilman Trail with biking/walking trail access to Magnuson Park, University Village Shopping Center; University of Washington campus & hospital; Children's Hospital; shopping & restaurants in Wallingford and Fremont neighborhoods.
Zugang für Gäste
You can park on street or rent a garage parking space at a fee with remote control. $8 per day or $150 per month.
The internet router is outside this condo in the hallway on the same floor.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am laid back but quick to respond to your needs.Please always communicate with me first before you make any decision about shortening or extending the stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1) Every appliance is working perfectly fine, if one of the burner does not turn hot, it is loose from the base, just insert well, if the toilet tank has running water to the bowl, just press the handle one more, no need to be panic or complaining, if you cannot solve these problems, just let me know, we have checked that everything is ready to go.
2)It is on the 2nd floor with no elevator. It is on a hill, the front side is on the 2nd floor. the back side deck is on the ground facing back hills.
3) Please walk gently and take showers earlier (e.g. not to pass 11 pm is possible) to be considerate to people downstairs and next door.
4) The building has CCTV.
5) Please reserve as the exact# of guests will come to help to build trust and transparency. The base rent is reasonable compared to the hotel room nearby. We keep the rate low for two travelers but need to charge extra for the extra guests. If a guest only comes partial of the trip, please let us know, we only charge for the nights of the guest stay.
6) Absolutely no smoking, smoking must be 25 feet away from the building property, if cigarette smell is detected, we will keep the deposit.
8) Please refer to the house manual located in your itinerary for the check in and out procedures as well as additional important information. 8) Parking in our lot is $8 per day or $120 per month. First come first serve. Please inquire in advance for the availability.
9) The owner will pay for the water, sewer, electricity and solid waste. The tenant use electricity judiciously. For long term guests, If the electricity usage is over $80/mo (over 28 days) for one guest or over $100 for two guests, the guests will pay the difference. This is the way that we do not casually waste energy.
10) Long term guests (over 28 days) due to its discounted rate than weekly or daily rental, need to purchase household consumable goods after the initial supplies are consumed.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1297 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Used to be a professor (Ph.D. in Political Economy), then a homeschooling mom and a religious non profit organization founder, now like to travel, read / review books and manage properties. The best cities I like are Seattle, Florence, Sanya and Taipei. (Taipei is chosen as the #1 out of 26 Remarkable Places For Solo Travel by BuzzFeed! We have a few nicely furnished studios and one bedrooms condo apt conveniently located near University of Washington in Seattle with your own private kitchen and bathroom. You will enjoy the convenient locations and quietness of all these buildings. You will also be surprised how quickly we respond to your requests as long as I am in town. My motto is Providing Quality Places at Fair Prices and my life motto is in Philippians 4:13.