Crestline Haven is a peaceful retreat. When weather permits, you will enjoy sitting on the back deck eating meals or just taking in the tree view, listening to the birds and watching the squirrels. There are board games, playing cards, puzzles, and DVDs to make your stay more fun. The kitchen is fully stocked. See photos for more amenities details.
Zugang für Gäste
All areas of the home are accessible. There is a keypad entry lock. An access code will be provided when you check in or by phone if we are not able to be there when you arrive.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We would love to welcome and meet you and plan to be there when you check in and/or out.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Nearby Rim of the World Gym is a brand new fitness facility with cardio and weight lifting equipment. There is a discount available for Crestline Haven renters.
- The maximum number of guests at Crestline Haven is 6. That is firm. If it is discovered that there are more guests above that, there will be an additional charge of $50 per night per person.
- Children ages 8 and older are welcome
- Although we don't expect you to clean, please do your best to leave Crestline Haven as you found when you arrived.
- Please place soiled towels in the laundry room hamper. No need to make the beds before checking out.
- Please clean and put dishes, etc. away before checking out.
- Empty and rinse out all containers of ALL liquid before placing in trash bags or cans.
- Please do not store any caught fish from lakes in the freezer or refrigerator. Bring your own ice and cooler for that purpose.
- If you spend time at the Lake please shake off all sand from towels and bodies before entering Crestline Haven. No sand in the showers please.
- Crestline Haven is a non-smoking home. If you do step out to have a smoke please do so away from the property and properly dispose of your cigarette butts.
- Please put games, playing cards, puzzles, DVDs, videos, etc., away as you found them.
- Please run the garbage disposal before leaving
- There are additional rules and other information in a manual at the cabin. If we did not send it to you prior to your arrival please take time to read it.
In September of 2016, I retired after a 42 year career in entertainment at a Southern California theme park. My husband and I love to travel and hike. We have two adult children and will be 1st time grandparents in February of 2018.