3 Br/ 2 ba, off 17 mile drive, one block from Spanish Bay, inside beautiful Pebble Beach. 5 min walk to beach. Close to Carmel, Monterey Aquarium, Fisherman's Wharf. Private beautiful back yard with dining table and chairs, outdoor fireplace.
1. Check in and check outCheck in: 3:00pm; Check Out: 11:00 am
If you require a later check out please contact us earlier and we will do our best to accommodate you • Upon Check Out, doors and windows must be closed and locked.
Parking: Parking is available in 2 car garage, the front of the home driveway, and plenty of parking space in front yard.
2. Internet and TV: wireless internet and cable TV provided
3. Cancellation Policy
• Cancellations must be made by phone, and confirmed in writing or by e-mail. There are no refunds for unused lodging.
• 100% refund will be given to cancellations 3 month prior to the arrival date.
• Cancellations occurs between 1 month to 3 month prior to arrival date, 50% of deposit will be refunded.
• Cancellations occurs less than a month prior to arrival date, no refund will be promised. However, the owner will do her best to rent the cottage out and will refund 50% to the guest on the dates that being booked.
• Guests are encouraged to purchase travel insurance if this is a risk that they do not wish to accept.
4. "NO PETS / NO SMOKING” policy. Upon clean up, if there is evidence of animal or smoke, guests will be charged of a fee for any type of cleaning service due to flee or smoke. Owner may give special permission to accept small, quiet and well behaved dogs.
5. Occupancy Limits: The Maximum occupancy is EIGHT (8). This includes adults and children over 2 years of age. If the Guest exceeds the occupancy, Please notify the owner for special approval.
6. Excessive Noise: The Old Drive Cottage is located in a residential neighborhood. Guests shall be quiet and peacefully enjoy the premises so as not to disturb the neighbors. The use of T.V. radio or stereos outdoors is prohibited.
7. Cleaning and supplies:
• The cleaning crew will clean the entire house.
• Weekly cleaning can be arranged for an extra fee of $150 or a partial cleaning, which can be discussed with property manager, Roger.
• Supplies: The Old Drive Cottage is provided with towels, bed linens, kitchen utensils, pots and pans. A supply of starter toiler paper, paper towels, dish soap, hand soap, trash bags, and tissues are provided along with a full spice rack. We do not provide food, however there may be some of these left by previous quests. Owner are not responsible for the food left by previous guests.
8. Lost or forgotten items are not the responsibility of the owner and cleaning crew; however, we will extend every effort to assist Guests in the recovery and return of the items. Please provide your forwarding info along with a paid shipping label from UPS or postal office for returning the found items.
9. Guest responsibilities
• Children are guest’s responsibility to ensure their safety.
• Damages and Injury: The guest accepts complete responsibility for any property damage or personal injuries during the term of occupancy. The Guest is responsible for breakage and property damage due to their occupancy beyond normal wear and tear. All damages to the home or the property must be reported to Jackie Yu’s property manager at time of incident.
• Controlled Substances: Guests and the members of their party shall not use or permit to be brought into The Old Drive Cottage any illegal or controlled substances, marijuana, firearms, or items hazardous to person or property. Guests and their friends are prohibited from the use of alcohol to the point of drunkenness.
10. Fire safety:
• Guests using the natural wood burning fireplace accept responsibility for the fire hazard it creates. The guests are required to use the screen covering the full fireplace opening at ALL TIMES. Open the Flu shaft when the fire is on and close the flu when finished the fire. Guests must NEVER leave the home while a fire is burning.
• Candles: PLEASE DO NOT USE CANDLES / flash light in kitchen for any black-outs.
11. PLEASE CONSERVES WATER.. Water in the Monterey area is in very short supply. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE WATER.
12. Guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is subject to “Expedited Eviction” if the Guest (a) Holds over possession after his or her tenancy has expired, (b) Commits a material breach of this Short Term Rental Agreement, (c) Fails to pay rent as required by the agreement, or (d) Obtains possession of the property by fraud or misrepresentation.
13. Unforeseen Circumstances: If, by no fault of Owner, the Premises are totally or partially damaged or destroyed by fire, earthquake, accident or other casualty that render the Premises totally or partially unlivable, either Owner or Guests may terminate this lease agreement by giving the other written notice. Rent shall be abated as of the date the Premises became totally or partially uninhabitable. Jackie Yu and her manager, Roger, are not responsible for damages or costs of any kind incurred by Guests due to loss from unforeseen circumstances. Guests are encouraged to purchase travel insurance if this is a risk they do not wish to accept.
14. List of charges for lost items
• Pebble Beach gate passes: $30, if lost
• Garage Openers: $30, if lost
When check-out, please leave them inside the home on the kitchen table.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 30 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen