- The private room is located in Amsterdam Noord
- There is a bus station right in front of the apartment, with bus it takes about 20 minutes to reach the centre (Amsterdam Central)
- The closest supermarket is about 1 minute on foot
- The room includes a 140 cm wide bed with 24cm thick memory foam mattress, a warddrobe, a table with chair and blackout curtains
- It is a quite neighboorhood, hence parties and loud music are not allowed
- I usually have a 2nd guest in another private bedroom
- The apartment is an quiet and peaceful neighborhood and was thoroughly renovated 2 years ago (toilet, kitchen etc.)
- The floor in the bedroom is covered with luxurious quality carpet and there is a nice memory foam mattress (140cm wide) in the bedroom. -
- There is no coffee machine (I am a tea person), but everything was chosen in the room to make your stay here relaxing. There is a big wardrobe, a really nice bed and a carpet on which you can even sleep. The blackout curtains will keep the light out, so you can sleep even during the afternoons.
- Smoking, weed, loud music are NOT allowed.
- No shoes are allowed in the apartment.
- I am a young professional working in the finance industry. Sometimes I hang out with guests and I am available all the time for questions. But if you want privacy, then you will find that here too.
- Unfortunately the apartment is not wheelchair accessible.
Zugang für Gäste
- You can access everything in the apartment, including the living room, kitchen, and of course the toilet and the bathroom. Everything is shared with me and potentially with a 2nd guest.
- If you want to cook then please let me know in advance, so I can explain you how the induction cooking plate works in the apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
- The check in time is after 6:30 pm on weekdays, on weekends it is flexible depending on my schedule and on other guests.
- I am happy to help with anything, answer any questions you have and give you directions if needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please respect the neighboors and do not make noise.
- No shoes in the house!
- Check-out is until 6 PM on weekdays and 11 AM on weekends
- Check-in is after 6:30 PM on weekdays, on weekends it is flexible
- No noise after 11 PM!
- Smoking, weed, loud music is not allowed in the apartment!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 28 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen