• 3 Bedroom , Includes Private Bunk Room
• 2 Full Baths.
• Private Balcony with stunning views.
• Free Wifi Internet (available throughout building).
• Master bedroom with King Bed and full bath.
• Additional sleeping space provided by pull-out
• Open kitchen & living room area connected to
balcony overlooking beautiful beach, pier, and
pools and Jacuzzi.
• TVs located in living room (55"), master bedroom
(40"), and bunkroom (32").
In addition to all the free activities, Jet Ski, kayak, and boogie board rentals are available on the beach located in front of the resort during the day. You are also within walking distance, or less than a 5 minute drive, from some of the best restaurants and entertainment outfits on Okaloosa Island.
• Easy Beach Access
• The Gulfside pool, Villa pool, hot tub, kiddie pool,
grill area, and gym
• The Bayside 700 ft lazy river, pools, and hot tubs
• Access to 12 various types of pools throughout
• The Ramada Inn rock waterfall pool, Children’s
Spray Park, and 5 on-site Restaurants/Bars
• In the Winter/Early Spring – 3 Heated Pools
(Gulfside Villa/Ramada/Bayside) (Heat cut-off is
Zugang für Gäste
As a guest of Destin West you will have access to all the pools and amenities on the Gulfside, Bayside, and the Ramada Inn next door.
Interaktion mit Gästen
*Minimum age to rent is 25. Exceptions are sometimes allowed. Contact me with request.
All guest booking with us will be required to complete our reservation agreement.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• Digital Code Lock on front door for easy access
• Full kitchen stocked with cookware.
• Washer/Dryer in unit.
• Linens/towels/bath soap/dishwasher detergent
- SUGAR SANDS VACATION RENTAL CONTRACT: Rental Rules/ Contract 1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST If guest is still in rental property after check-out time there will be a charge equal to 1.5 nights rent plus tax. Additional fees may be assessed for any expenses incurred for delaying the check-in of next arriving guests including any refunds or payments for alternate accommodations. 2. EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT REQUESTS - With prior scheduling, early check-in and/or late check-out may be available with an additional $50 fee which is used to employ supplementary cleaning services. The additional fee is $100 for large condos and detached houses. Your check-in or check-out time will then be 1:00 pm. As there are a limited number of these requests that can be accommodated, you will need to make your arrangements for early check-in or late check-out several weeks prior to your arrival date. The fee is payable direct to Sugar Sands, Inc with a credit card. Payment not collected through Airbnb. Please send email to (EMAIL HIDDEN) to request the required form. 3. This is a NON SMOKING unit. There will be a minimum deep cleaning charge of $300 if smell or evidence of smoking is found in any unit. 4. PETS – Pets are not permitted. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in your unit or on the premises, you will be evicted immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. 5. DAMAGE/LOSS/DISTURBANCE POLICY – The condo unit is individually owned and decorated. Please do not remove any furnishings, equipment or items from the unit. Guest will be solely liable for any additional costs, charges, expenses resulting from any damage, lost or stolen items or excessive check-out cleaning. Neither the Owner nor Manager will be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Guest understands that unit is inventoried and checked prior to arrival by Manager. Guest agrees to contact Manager at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if something is broken and or missing immediately. Guest understands they will be liable for any items missing or broken after they leave and this will be deducted from the refundable security deposit. Guest hereby agrees to compensate manager for any costs that exceed the security deposit as a result of fixing/replacing item(s) in unit and or additional cleaning that is required. Guest agrees that they will be charged for items including but not limited to: missing towels, broken glasses, missing kitchenware, excessively dirty unit, excessively soiled linens and damaged items in the unit. Manager will email Guest with itemized charges should there be items missing, broken or damaged. Manager will use its best efforts to ensure that all equipment within the unit is in good working order, although neither Manager nor Owner guarantees that any equipment will not break down during your stay, and therefore such a break down does not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustments for any such mechanical failure. In the event of a break down, Manager will use its best efforts to remedy the situation as soon as possible after notification of the break down. Guest understands that there is no guarantee that properties adjacent to the unit will be free from disturbances, including but not limited to noise or inconvenience from construction, traffic or other guests or neighbors, and any such disturbance shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment. Any issue will be reported to Manager or Owner immediately. Guest understands that Manager and Owner shall have a reasonable amount of time to restore rental to acceptable conditions and any issues presented after check-out cannot be remedied and shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment. 6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – Airbnb Damage waiver applies. Please note that the following is strictly enforced. No additional damage charges will be assessed or security deposit withheld if: a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. All damage must be reported within 24 hours of check in and/or when it happens. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. d. No linens are lost or damaged. e. No unauthorized early check-in or late check-out. f. The resort wrist bands are left inside the unit upon departure. Some properties require wrist bands to be worn when using the amenities of the resort. There is a $5 charge for lost or missing bands. g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement agency. h. No extra or additional cleaning is required after guest departure beyond what is required for a normal exit cleaning. 7. PAYMENT (S) – Airbnb payment policy applies. 8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests per rental property is limited to the amount that is stated in the rental listing for the property. This amount cannot be exceeded. 9. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. A starter supply includes hand soap, trash bags, paper towels, and dishwasher detergent. Additional supplies are the responsibility of the guest. 10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Housekeeping fee includes departure clean only. Linens and bath towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, paper towels, hand soap, and dishwasher detergent is provided. Extra items that may be needed or replenished are the responsibility of the guest. Beach towels are to be provided by the guest. Upon departure we require that you remove all trash from the unit and all dishes be washed, if not there will be an additional housekeeping charge up to $75.00. 11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice but will not affect existing rental contracts. 12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 13. HURRICANE / STORM POLICY – No refunds are provided for inclement weather, we recommend you purchase travel insurance. 14. TRAVEL INSURANCE – We recommend you purchase travel insurance if you are concerned about unforeseen events that may cause you to cancel your reservation. 15. LOST AND FOUND ITEMS – We are not responsible for lost items. A $35 handling fee plus postage will be assessed for all lost and found items that have been recovered and returned to the guest. 16. CANCELLATIONS – Airbnb policy applies here. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. 17. FAMILY RENTAL ONLY AND AGE REQUIREMENTS – Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age or older and must occupy the rental property the entire term of the reservation. Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 509-141 with forfeiture of all monies. 18. UNIT ASSIGNMENTS – We reserve the right to change unit assignments. We intend to fulfill your specific unit selection, however, a specific unit cannot be guaranteed. This clause is typically reserved for unforeseen emergencies that may cause the rental property to become unavailable. We will use our best efforts to accommodate your stay and provide a comparable rental property. If a property unexpectedly becomes unavailable prior to your arrival you will be contacted immediately to discuss lodging alternatives. 19. UTILITIES – No refunds or discounts will be provided for failures or problems with HVAC, water heaters, TV, phone, pool(s), electricity, elevator(s), gas, water, internet service, or any other amenities of the rental property or resort. Outages will be reported immediately and best efforts will be made to restore service and/or appliance operation as soon as possible. 20. RULES AND REGULATIONS – All Guests are required to conform to all rules and regulations. Guests are subject to eviction, according to Florida Statue 509.141 with loss of all monies paid. 21. AGENCY DISCLOSURE – Emerald Beach Property Management is the agent of the property owner and is acting at all times, in and for the best interest of the owners. Agent will not be held responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or for damages to the guest's property or items left in the unit. 22. HOLD HARMLESS – This rental agreement is made upon the express condition that Emerald Beach Property Management, its agents, employees and the unit owner shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any injury, or death to any person or property of the guest, their family, agents or employees or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever while in or upon said rental premises or any part thereof during the term of this agreement or occasioned by any occupancy or use of said rental premises or any activity carried on by the guest in connection herewith, and the guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless Emerald Beach Property Management, its agents, employees and the unit owner from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries, deaths, liabilities, claims, suits or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same. 23. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.