Eclectic, mid century modern meets Queensland tropical zen across the river from the beautiful University of Queensland. Easy public transport access to vibrant West End, Southbank, Cultural Centre and City precincts, all major hospitals, and trains to the Gold Coast. A 5 min stroll to local shops
A quiet, stylish oasis with everything you need for a home away from home. I enjoy designing and creating beautiful, simple spaces for people to share.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests are welcome to use the all kitchen/dining and laundry facilities/equipment
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am happy to greet you and settle you into the flat and your room and help you get your bearings in this wonderful, spacious city. I enjoy sharing occasional conversation with guests and am respectful of guests needs for space and privacy.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I sometimes work from home and a small, quiet and friendly old dog also lives here.
- Please use headphones for music
- Be mindful that this is also my workplace
- Please clean up stove and benchtops, wash up and put things away after food preparation and eating as the kitchen and equipment is shared
- Please keep your toiletries etc in containers provided or in your room
- For stays longer than one week cleaning arrangements to be negotiated
Currently a PhD urban researcher in housing/planning. I am into sustainable living, planet activism, voluntary simplicity, buddhist meditation, community choir and wide ranging conversations about life, universe and everything.