Newly built apartment opened for living in April 2017.
16 min travel time to the main train station and the airport. 25 min to the city centre. Located next to a nature reserve, the Royal Arena, Bella Center, Denmark's biggest mall, cinema, restaurants and the metro.
Big balcony, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and all the furniture is brand new.
Zugang für Gäste
There is a roof top terrace on the 5th floor which is free to use - however, no music is allowed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Given that it is still a building site in the area (See pictures), there might still be some noise during the day, monday - friday, between 8am and 5pm.
- Checkin 3pm - 9pm: you will be welcomed at the location
- Checkin 9pm - 2am: you will have to pick up the key at a preferred kiosk available with (URL HIDDEN)
- No loud music after 11pm
- Use the provided coasters on wooden tables
- No music on the roof top terrace
- No loud music on the balcony or with the door open
Im Danish, 27 years old and I own an appartment in Copenhagen in which I live with my boyfriend. I work as an IT consultant in software development and hope that we will soon afford to travel more often ❤️