Large country house in South Norfolk, with two swimming pools and a tennis court. Originally the family home of a descendant of the inventor of the Singer sewing machine, you will be able to spot various Singer items round the place. The House has character, with ornate murals in the indoor pool and the dining room. Ideally the House is fit for a large party set to enjoy a country weekend. Come rain or shine you'll be able to have a memorable stay in this wonderful family home.
- Indoor pool with changing room and shower
- Outdoor pool with changing room (June-August)
- Hard Tennis court
- Snooker table (3/4 size)
- Kitchen fitted with Aga and an electric range, also 2 dishwashers, larder and pantry
- 10 bedrooms, sleeping 18 adults and 3 children comfortably (in an attic bedroom)
- Formal gardens
- Large open plan kitchen sitting and dining area which can seat 22 for dinner.
- Two large reception rooms
- Table tennis in garage
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have full rein of the house and gardens. There is a working farm next door which is out of bounds but there are a few foot paths near by.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our onsite caretakers, Janet and Gwilym Sims, are available if you have a problem or need any advice. They live in their flat in a building adjacent to the House.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We only accept weekend bookings (3 nights) or week bookings. Check in Friday 5pm and check out either Monday 10am or Friday 10am.
We do not allow Hen or Stag Parties and also ask for the lead booker to sign an agreement.
- No Hen or Stag Parties
- No large events which require marquees
- Only 2 dogs allowed which are not allowed in the drawing room or upstairs
- One member of the party has to be 25 or over
- The lead booker needs to sign a terms and conditions agreement before arrival.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.