We offer sleeping for up to 8 people in our basement apartment. Perfect for eclipse viewing. We are close to BYUI with easy highway access. Nearby attractions include: Bear World, Rexburg Rapids, Porter Park Splash Pad, Sand Dunes, Rigby Lake, and Ice Caves. Ideal for day trips to Yellowstone or Jackson Hole. Access to full kitchen, laundry room and family room. Great setup for small groups and families. (Crib or porta-crib available.) Smoke free. Wifi. Please give 2 hours notice.
Zugang für Gäste
You are more than welcome to use the basement family rooms and televisions as well as the full kitchen and laundry room. These are shared spaces. There is plenty of off-road parking in our driveway. We ask that you park on the north side of the garage, parallel to Main Street if possible. You are more than welcome to use our covered patio, our fire pit or the 1 acre backyard. We do have a German Shepherd puppy that is very friendly but the fenced in outdoor space in the back will be shared with her.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live upstairs, and my mom lives downstairs, so the kitchen and family rooms are shared spaces with her. However, the bathroom is private. Although we work during the day, give us a call or send us a text anytime and we would be happy to help with any needs or requests. We have lived in the area a long time, and would be more than willing to offer suggestions if you need any. If you prefer your privacy, that is great too.
Absolutely No Smoking. No alcohol, drugs or parties during your stay.
- Check Out: Check out time is 11:00 am. If you need a later time, please text us and let us know. An additional fee may apply.
- Check Out Procedures: Please wash any dishes you used. Wipe down counters and stove and and wipe up any spills. Trash needs to be removed and placed in one of the black rolling cans on the east of the garage. Extra bags are in the narrow cupboard next to the fridge if needed. Please remove any linens (Sheets, pillow cases, towels, and washcloths) that have been used and place them in the laundry hamper.
- Quiet Hours: Please be courteous of others and refrain from excessive noise and loud music between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Kitchen/Laundry Room/Bathroom Supplies: Please feel free to use the pans and utensils in the kitchen, detergent in the laundry room, or soap paper towels and tissues. If you need any additional supplies, please let us know and we will bring some down to you.
- All towels and linens will be cleaned and disinfected when you check out. You may be charged for items with stains that aren't removable by standard means (laundry detergent and stain remover). You may also be responsible for the cost to hire professional cleaners for stains on carpet or furniture that can't be removed through standard means. You may be responsible for the cost to repair damage to walls, floors, doors, appliances or amenities beyond wear and tear for those items.
Family is everything to me! My husband and I have three kids, and we all enjoy spending time together enjoying sports, camping, or playing. I enjoy gardening, cooking and music. In my spare time I'm finishing my bachelors degree and working part time for a mental health agency to educate families with mentally ill family members.