*** Enquire about long-term stays***
Take over this distinctive apartment and live like a local.
Enjoy this minimalist, calm apartment in one of central London's most creative areas. Perfect to retreat to after a day of sightseeing or business. Settle in with some vinyl or enjoy the local guidebooks. Get creative in the kitchen with the chalkboard walls.
Surrounded by London's tech and design communities, the City minutes away and all of Central London's attractions are easy to reach.
Whether you are here for a few days or a few weeks, you have plenty of space to spread out, work, play and sleep.
With a second bedroom, you can share the space with friends or colleagues. Although you might not want to share...
Live with London's tech community on one side and Central London on the other. .
Packed with all you need for work and play:
Aeropress Coffee Maker (well, it *is* Shoreditch...)
With beautiful wooden floors with underfloor heating throughout; two distinctive and stylish bathrooms; a fully-equipped kitchen and a living room that you'll want to live in...
Zugang für Gäste
Included during your stay is use of:
* 4G WiFi
* Lots of hotel-quality, fresh, fluffy towels and crisp sheets (we'll refresh these when you stay longer than a week). Shampoo and shower gel too!
* Welcome pack with juice, milk, Pact coffee, bread, teas etc
* USB wall sockets throughout the property (you may not need adaptors, but we have those too)
* Printed guide with advice about London, restaurant recommendations and local tips
* Washing machine, iron/ironing board
* Fully equipped kitchen if you feel like doing some dining back home
* Essential household supplies: washing up liquid, laundry detergents, shampoo, soap, toilet paper, etc
* Books and guides about the less obvious London and the local area
* Turntable, kick-ass speakers and a selection of vinyl, old and new.
* A little private space outdoors (still a work in progress, but nice to have it!)
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have been making Airbnb guests feel at home in our own home just around the corner in London since 2013.
When you arrive, Enda will be there to welcome you and help you settle in. We'll have plenty of local info ready to send to you in advance to help you plan your trip, and if you need anything while you're here, just ask!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Five Good Things About Kith & Kine:
1. Location. This is pretty central. Twenty-five minutes from the door to Oxford Street, Angel Tube station is 5 minutes away on foot.
2. The main bathroom. It's pretty lush.
3. The service. I live a few minutes away and sincerely want to make you feel welcome. I want to make you feel like someone's got your back in London.
4. The linens and towels. You'll get luxury hotel grade linens and towels. We use a great company called Best4Guest to provide these (as well as fab toiletries and other goodies).
5. Peace of mind. We recently got the Plum Guide diploma for excellence. They checked the place (and me!) out thoroughly and they reckon we're pretty good!
Two Less Good Things About Kith & Kine:
1. The second bedroom. While it has a lovely double bed, the second room would be a bit of a squeeze for two people for more than a few days. If four of you wanted to stay for a few days, that's probably fine, but for an extended stay, the room is better just for one person.
2. Street level. The apartment is at street level so even though it is a reasonably peaceful residential street, there will be some noise from life outside. If you are a very light sleeper (or a late sleeper!), you may notice the background sounds.
Check in is 3pm and check out is 11am. If we don't have bookings on the same date, we will try to be flexible.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 108 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello there and welcome to London!
I've lived here for almost ten years and have been an Airbnb host since Dec 2013. It may sound corny, but I feel pretty lucky to have met so many fantastic people since then.
About me: Originally from Ireland, I have a digital marketing/copywriting consultancy (but doesn't everyone here in techy, trendy Shoreditch...?). This part of London is where the startup/tech action is and I'm happy to help guests navigate their way around the scene. There's A LOT going on...
I have a slightly too large digital footprint so you'll find out more than you need without much searching!
I very much love the bustle of the tech/creative types around us (we are in the heart of Silicon Roundabout so expect lots of young people with Apple products discussing their online startups in the local coffee shops). This area snuggles up to the corporate world of the City of London as well as the design/print neighbourhood of Clerkenwell where every other shop sells designer furniture with names that have umlauts.
I've travelled quite a bit and still do when I can so I appreciate what it's like. Like me, you probably like to be independent, will head off the beaten track a little (as long as the GPS is working) and then get a decent night's sleep.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and helping you make the most of your stay in grand old London.