Located in the heart of Jerusalem, this brand new, modern and well-lit apartment is the perfect place for a relaxing and fun stay in the Holy City. The apartment is designed with refreshing pastel colors and fully equipped with comfortable hotel sheets and toiletries, WiFi and a Nespresso machine.
Step outside on the spacious balcony and enjoy the captivating view of the Jerusalem hills.
Beside the amenities featured, this apartment also provides you with:
- Super comfortable beds
- 1 Double sofa bed
- 1 Bathroom with bath tub
- 4th floor
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Kitchen Basics and Dishes
- Nespresso Machine with capsules (What else ? ;-))
- Top Bathroom amenities (from l’Occitane group)
- Flat screen TV
- We provide keys, hotplate and urn for shabbat
- A safe
- Upon request: dry-cleaning service, private driver, grocery basket delivery, (with additional fees)
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is completely yours!
Please note that :
1. Check in on Saturday will be approximately 1 hour after the Shabbath (around 1h45 after sunset).
Saturday(Shabbath) is the Jewish day of rest, begins at sundown on Friday and ends with the first star on Saturday eve (approximately 1 hour after sunset).
2. Israeli citizens are subject to pay tax: 17%
3. As a non-Israeli tourist, you may benefit from the VAT exemption on accommodation expenses. But we have to produce to tax authorities the proof that you came in Israel as a tourist. So please take pictures of your passport and of the "blue-ticket" entrance you'll receive at Ben Gurion airport, and send them to our mail when you arrive.
Thank you and hope you enjoy your stay in Israel!
Hello, I’m your host Sara! I’m 24, I was born and raised in Texas and now have the chance to live in the incredible city of Jerusalem. What I love the most about the city is that it completely feels like home. I love singing, and hang out in my favorite Jerusalem spots like Yemin Moshe, with its gorgeous overview of the Old City, or the trendy Mirror Bar in Mamilla. After graduating from high school I came to Israel for a gap year and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. So here I am years later happily working in an amazing company called Sweet Inn. Sweet Inn provides fantastic vacation apartments in Jerusalem – spacious, stylish and perfectly located - with all the services and comfort you’d find in a hotel. Oh, and there’s also a Sweet Inn Lobby located near Mamilla, where my team and myself will cater to your every need and make sure you experience the best of the city during your stay. I’ll personally wait for you at your apartment to welcome you and to hand you the keys. There are so many things to discover in Jerusalem, and you can be sure I will do my best to provide you with some tips for your stay! You want to eat the best falafel or shakshuka in town or go out at night as a real Israeli? With my recommendations you will have no excuse not to leave Jerusalem without having seen the best and coolest local spots. So why hesitate? Just book and come to explore Jerusalem like a local!
I am Sara and I’m looking forward to hosting you ;)