Charming apartment right in the heart of Little Italy. Restaurants and cafes on every block. Centrally located in downtown Toronto - Kensington Market, Chinatown, Koreatown, Trinity Bellwoods Park, Ossington Ave., Dundas West, Little Portugal & Queen West all a 10-15 min walk away.
Location, location, location! Everything right at your fingertips:
- 24 hour grocery store
- fresh fruit and vegetable markets across the street and on the corner
- cafes and bakeries on every block
- delicious restaurants for all tastes lines the blocks
- a diverse range of bars, pubs and clubs
- banks/ATMs just a couple of blocks down the street
- TTC stops down the street
- Bike Share Toronto station just a couple of streets over (to rent bikes)
- great shopping and Toronto's most popular neighbourhoods all within walking distance
- spacious and comfortable for 1 guest or 2
- comfy double bed and pillows
- 2 empty drawers and space to hang your clothes
- large shared patio
- fast wifi
- fully equipped kitchen
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the whole apartment. Please help yourself to coffee and tea and whatever cooking supplies/ingredients are in the cupboards or on the shelves. Please enjoy our home as your home during your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My partner and I live in this 2 bedroom apartment with our corgi, Neko. We are often out and about but on hand for any questions and happy to give suggestions on things to do and where to eat.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note, we only book guests with Airbnb reviews, thank you.
Please be considerate of our apartment and belongings. We live here full time. Thanks!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 7 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am an easy and outgoing person. I love to travel and do it often. I am a very courteous and respectful host and house guest. I live in Toronto, Canada. I work in the film festival industry and love my job!