I am pleased you liked the building and the area but am naturally disappointed by your negative review. As you will see, all our other reviews have been 5*.
To address your points:
- building is repainted every 7 years. Scaffolding were due to come down on 4 July. I was in the USA and was not aware that there was a delay due to some emergency works.
- The toilet seat is not broken. I had guests before you arrived and another set of guests on the day you checked out and nobody mentioned a broken toilet seat. I have also checked myself since coming back to London.
- When we have a same day check in/check out, we try to remove all linen before the guests arrive, however, on this occasion, due to traffic, the linen company was unable to get to the flat on time. Most guests are understandable and do not usually mind.
- I'm not sure why clothing was left in the washing machine. My cleaner usually checks these things. I can only apologize.
- I do NOT advertise a bed in the second bedroom, I advertise a sofabed in the living room of which I have a picture. I offer the sofabed in the second bedroom as an alternative for those guests who prefer it instead of sleeping in the living area but I always tell my guests it is a smaller sofabed.
(Website hidden by Airbnb)