This place is an old style guesthouse basicly for females.Our 80 years old guesthouse consists of two houses next to each other.
Our place basically accepts only females. If you are a group including male or a family, please let us know in detail who menbers are. If you are a group of 4 or less, we will offer you one Japanese room on 1st floor. If you are a group of 5 or more, we will offer you two Japanese rooms on 1st and 2nd floor.
Weitere wichtige Infos
When you send us a message or a booking request, we need the information about all guests you'll stay with such as yourself(male or female)?your friends(female/male)?, a couple?, wife/husband?,brothers/sisters?, parents?, children? and so on.
We do not welcome people who ...
1. smoke a lot
2. drink a lot
3. do not respect Japanese culture
4. bother people in piublic
Washing/dryer machine...500yen/one time
Airconditioning/heater...500yen in a day(11:00am~17:00pm)
Curfew 23:00 (Never late)
Washing machine 9:00~20:00 (I will turn it off at 20:00)
On your way back to this guesthouse at night especially after 21:00 as we are located in a very very quite area, please do not make loud noise.. It is prohibited to bring strangers(person with no booking) to this guesthouse. Penalty is given: 10,000yen from everyone.
Please fill out our booking form we'll send you after you booked or when you ckeck in. (Name, Check-in/out-date, Address, Passport number occupation and etc.) This is for security. There are many other rules. We hope you have common sence and can respect Japanese culture, If so, I do not have to tell all. Anyway all what I want to say to my guests is "Make yourself at home and be one of my family." So try to keep clean all the time as if you were home.
I can hardly welcome these people who ..
1. smoke too much (Simply we do not like it.) or drink too much.
2. party animals (Find a hotel or a hostel in downtown. There are many there.)
3. use our place as a love hotel. (Make sure other guests are also staying. If you need to do something, please stay at a hotel or hostel.)
4. are not well organised. (We should be very organised as we are always busy. We can not be stuck just for you all the time.)
5. alway play by one's own rules.