Great and quiet room with private bathroom in large apartment in Madrid city centre. Very spacious, cozy, bright and well communicated. Very close to Atocha train station, Retiro Park and Madrid's main museums. Capacity for 3 people.
Great room with a private bathroom in large, street-facing apartment in Madrid city centre. Very spacious, bright and well communicated. Just opposite Atocha train station, next to the Retiro Park. The location is unbeatable, a stone's throw from Madrid's main museums (El Prado, Reina Sofia, Thyssen ... ). Capacity for 3 people.
One large, airy and quiet bedroom available with 1 double bed. There is a second available bedroom with a single bed for a third person.
Zugang für Gäste
- Very spacious living room, free WIFI connection.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Private bathroom equipped with hair dryer, gel, and shampoo.
*Bed linen and towels included.
1. Check-in and check-out:
- Check-in from 14:00 pm
- Check-out before 11:00 pm
* Send us your arrival time prior to date of stay. If any delays or unforeseen arises notifying soon.
2. Check-in later than 00:00 pm: Please consult before booking. (Extra charge for arrivals after 00:00 am)
3. It is forbidden to bring home another.
4. The extra room is only included in bookings for 3 people. For bookings of 2 people that want to include the extra room there is an extra charge (Select 3 people in the booking).
5. Cleaning & Order: Please be clean, carefully and tidy with things of the house.
6. Smoking is forbidden.
7. Noise: Respect the hosts and neighbors. Please be silent in sleep times.
8. Turn off the lights before leaving home or if you are not using. Be respectful to the environment.
9. Prohibited house parties.
11. Washing machine: We have laundry sevirce, If you need to do the laundry please consult us first.
10. Keys: Leave the keys of the house inside before check out. A extra-charge of 25 euros will be charged for lost the keys.
We will try to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible, we will always be happy to help you. .
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 18 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hola! Soy Beatriz, soy Doctora en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y del Deporte, trabajo en la Universidad y me apasiona viajar!
Hi! My name is Beatriz. I am a PhD in Sport Sciences, I work at the University and I love travelling!