*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BOOK!*
All are welcome. We hope to help create a space for people on a budget to visit Orange County. This is for crashers: people who just need a place to sleep. We have a portable shower for this space. We’re CLOSED from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, which means you CANNOT be around between these hours. We do not give refunds for cancellations. Please be mindful of these policies before you book with us, thank you!
- Smoking is OK outside 30 feet from doors
- Check out: 9:00 am. You must leave the property and can't hang out inside the building or outside, sorry!
- Quiet hours: 10pm - 7am
- Guests cannot be present from 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Late check out fee (after 9:00am): $20, charged through Airbnb
- Storage/clean-up fee if you leave your things behind after check out: $20, charged through Airbnb
- Please respect others by keeping your bed, the room, and bathroom clean
- Please don't leave any personal items in the bathroom
- Please keep your things on your own bed or in your locker
- Keep your valuables with you or locked up in the locker - we are not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Please don't eat in the room- it's summer and ants love crumbs!
- We have a no refund policy for cancellations 7 days or less before your arrival, including changing your reservation during your stay. If you leave early, we CANNOT refund you for the nights you choose not to stay since we will have a difficult time renting it out.
These rules are in place to keep you safe and comfortable, thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 17 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, I'm Sarah! I love to travel. I am a virtual assistant/ part time investor. I would love to see all of god's beautiful creation on earth. I'm trying to live by my motto of living life to the fullest by doing all of my travels now. I'm interested in finding passive income to replace my earned income so that I can travel full time instead of part time. I love talking about that with people and finding creative ways to fund my travels.
Some of my favorite movies are Under the Tuscan Sun, Eat Pray Love, Shirley Valentine, the show Globetrotter, and my range of music goes from classical to classic rock. I love French bulldogs and pet sitting for them part time. I would love to speak conversational Spanish fluently -hablo poquito espanol ahora :(
I've traveled to:
Peru, Thailand, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Chicago, Miami Beach, Dallas, NY, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Orlando and looking forward to more adventures.
My partner's name is John, and we are co-hosting together. In addition, our friend David may be the one to check you in:)