$435/night - 3 night minimum. $475/night weekend rate - 3 night minimum. Upgraded and redesigned 3 bedroom / 2 bath beachfront cottage on the sand. Located in the exclusive gated community of Beach Road, this residence provides privacy and seclusion not commonly associated with beach-front property. Here you can come to relax, surf, ride bicycles along the coast bike path, walk the beach, gaze at brilliant starlit skies, or just sit on the deck and watch surfers, pelicans, and dolphins.
crib avalaible upon request at extra charge
Zugang für Gäste
Gated entry with guard. Will need name of all guests.
- No Smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No weddings, receptions, or large parties of any kind are to be held at the home on the beach
Two Children maximum
- Check-in is after 3PM
- Check-out is 11:00 AM
- CANCELLATION: Please refer to our cancellation policy.
- OCCUPANCY: The maximum occupancy of this unit is indicated on the listing description.
- WEDDING/EVENTS: No weddings, receptions, events, or large parties of any kind are to be held at the home, in the courtyard or on the beach.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS: If you bring a pet, this rental agreement will be forfeited, terminated and all deposits retained. Additional charges for deep cleaning will apply.
- PARKING: 4 parking spaces. The Capistrano Bay District may at their discretion limit the amount of vehicles to the maximum prescribed space. Parking passes must be visible at all times.
- SUBLETTING: Guest is not authorized to let or sublet all or any part of the premises nor assign the lease or any interest in it without the prior written consent of the Owner or Company.
- CONDITION OF PROPERTY: Our cleaners will have it cleaned before your occupancy and electrical, plumbing and appliances should be in working order. On rare occasions the power could be interrupted due to weather or other issues. The Guest agrees not to hold the Owner and Agent responsible from any liability for the condition of the house. Due to the nature of ocean front properties, the sand, stairs, decks and concrete are not always stable. Use at your own risk. Please note there is an active railroad track on the opposite side of Beach Road that should be monitored if small children are present.
- CLEANING & REPAIRS: All homes are cleaned upon your departure in which the cost is included in the rent. If additional cleaning is required after you leave, we will charge accordingly. Guest agrees to keep house, furniture and furnishings in good order, to keep walkways and patios swept, and the beach clean and free of debris. Do not dig large holes in the sand/beach. Removing, adding or changing furniture without Owner’s or Company’s written approval shall be deemed a material breach of this Rental Agreement, and is strictly prohibited. Guest is responsible for cost of replacement of any damage to furniture or premises and replacement of missing items. Under no circumstances can any furnishing or linen be taken outside onto the beach.
- ENTRY OF PREMISES: For inventory and maintenance purposes a property management employee of the Company may need to enter the premises. The same permission procedure applies as above. In any emergency, Owner or Company may enter the premises at any time without permission of Guest for the purposes of making repairs to alleviate such emergency. If Guest abandons or vacates premises, Owner/Company may, at his option, terminate this agreement, re-enter the premises and remove all Guest's property.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: No lifeguard will be on duty. Accordingly, persons using the ocean or hot tub do so at their own risk and the owner and/or company assume no responsibility for accident or injury. No one should swim alone. Guest should have hot tub covered when not in use.
- CHILD PROOFING: Guest understands that no special efforts have been made to “childproof” this house, and accept the risk or harm to any children we allow on the property. These risks are not limited to, but include access to the ocean, adjacent street, cleaning supplies in the house and plants in the house, patio and on the street, such as oleanders, that might be poisonous if ingested.
- FURNITURE: All furniture must be returned to its original location upon guest's departure to avoid additional charges deducted from security deposit.
- RULES & REGULATIONS: Guest agrees to comply with all rules or regulations posted on the premises, delivered or otherwise made known to Guest by Owner, Company or Association. Failure to comply is grounds for termination of the Rental Agreement. Guest further agrees to perform the following obligations: (1) to keep the premises as clean and sanitary as their condition permits; (2) to dispose of all rubbish, garbage and other waste in a clean and sanitary manner; (3) to use and operate properly all electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures and pipes and to keep them as clean and sanitary as their condition permits; (4) to refrain from willfully or wantonly destroying, defacing, damaging, repairing or removing any part of the premises or facilities, equipped or appurtenances, or permitting any person on the premises to commit such acts; (5) Linens are included with most homes. Returned Checks - $35; (6) if you bring a pet, this rental agreement will be forfeited and terminated, all deposits retained and additional charges will apply.
- SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed inside the property at any time. Smoking is permitted outside only. If there is evidence that smoking took place, Guest will be charged minimum of $350.00 for the required deep cleaning.
- BEACH CONDITION: Guest understands that Capistrano Realty has no control over the condition of the beach and cannot be held liable for any changes to beach conditions or any closing as ordered by any official agency. This house is located on the beach, and as such often experiences exposure to natural forces endemic to the locale. Please do not disturb the dolphins, seals, or birds. Sometimes there are offshore storms that result in high tides which may come up to the sea wall, and a drop off exists that does not have a handrail and can be dangerous, especially to children. Please keep food in the refrigerator. No financial remediation will be provided in the event of any factors described above.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY: Guest understands that any personal property of and used by Guest is not insured by Owner/Company and Owner/Company shall not be responsible for any lost, stolen or missing property of the Guest.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner/Company for any liability arising before termination of this Rental Agreement for personal injuries or property damage caused by the negligent, willful or intentional conduct of Guest(s). This indemnification agreement does not waive Owner's duty of care to prevent personal injury or property damage when that duty is imposed by law.
- PREMISES: Wildlife is a fact of life at the beach. Rodents, birds, bugs, and other pests will take advantage of the beach environment. Please assist us by maintaining your environment. Cleaning is included in the rent; however, we do ask you to clean the BBQ after each use and upon your departure. Please leave the homes tidy, the dishes done, and your trash and all food emptied. If extra cleaning is required we will need to deduct the costs incurred from your security deposit. Also, please remember it is your responsibility to keep the beach clean.
- DO NOT DUMP THE ASHES FROM THE FIRE PIT ONTO THE SAND.
- Please be aware that at least 80% of the homes on Beach Road are used by owners only. Every effort is made to establish a peaceful and friendly atmosphere. Our Board of Directors has established ordinances and regulations governing our community. The following, while not complete, is a list of the more IMPORTANT ORDINANCES AND REGULATIONS in which you must be aware. Equally important is that California Vehicle Codes (CVC) apply on Beach Road.
- 1. The SPEED LIMIT IS 15 MPH along the entire length of Beach Road and is radar-enforced. Pedestrians should always be given the right-of-away and speed must be reduced when they are present. CITATIONS FOR SPEED VIOLATIONS WILL BE ISSUED AND SENT TO MUNICIPAL COURT [CVC 22350 & Ord. 05-118]
- 2. ALWAYS YIELD TO OUTGOING TRAFFIC.
- 3.NO PARKING IN THE FIRE LANE. The fire lane is the main road, outlined by the two white dashed lines. Vehicles along curbs may not overlap the dashed line. Offending vehicles will be CITED OR TOWED. Ask guards where oversized vehicles may be parked. [CVC 22500.1 & Ord. 05-110]
- 4.RESIDENTS AND GUESTS MUST PARK IN SPACES AT THEIR ADDRESS ONLY. All other areas are regarded as private property. VIOLATORS WILL BE CITED. Ask guards where extra vehicles may be parked. [CVC 22658 & Ord. GUESTS MUST HAVE APPROVED ACCESS TO BEACH ROAD. You must call the Gate Guards at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) with expected guest(s) names and your Beach Road address. Gate Guards will not call you. For the safety of all residents, guest(s) must be able to identify your name and address to enter Beach Road. Renters are responsible for informing their guests of all rules and regulations.
- 5.PLEASE RESPECT EACH NEIGHBORS’ BEACH PRIVACY by not trespassing directly in front of their homes on the beach. BEACH AREA IN FRONT OF ALL HOMES IS PRIVATE PROPERTY (varying from 15 to 100+ ft.).
- 6.PUBLIC ACTIVITY ON THE BEACH MUST BE CONFINED TO THE PUBLIC PORTION OF THE BEACH close to the mean high tide line.
- 7.NOISE ABATEMENT IS ENFORCED AFTER 10:00 PM. No loud noise and/or music after these hours. [Ord. 05-105]
- 8. FIREWORKS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME. This regulation is strictly enforced by the Orange County Sheriff and Orange County Fire Authority. Homeowners or Renters are responsible for their guests. CITATIONS WILL BE ISSUED AND FINES IMPOSED. Photos and video will be used to monitor violators.
- 9. JET SKIS ARE NOT ALLOWED WITHIN 100 FEET OF THE BEACH and cannot be launched from the beach. Harbor Patrol will be notified immediately and CITATIONS MAY RESULT. Photos and video will be used to monitor violators.
- 10. TRASH AND GARBAGE MUST BE PLACED INSIDE TRASH CONTAINERS in the trash enclosures provided at the property rented. Please park your car far enough away from the trash area opening so that it does not block the waste management company from removing & replacing the trash bins for pick up. Pick up in the summer months is Monday and Friday; in the off season is Monday only.
- 11. OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLES AND MOTORIZED SKATEBOARDS OR SCOOTERS ARE NOT PERMITTED on Beach Road. As California Vehicle Codes apply, a valid driver’s license must be presented upon request by patrol officers and illegally operated vehicles may be detained or confiscated (to be released to parents only). [Ord. ALL MINORS UNDER 18 MUST WEAR A HELMET when riding a bicycle, scooter or skateboard [CVC (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). NO WOOD BURNING FIRES ALLOWED - AS OF JANUARY 1, 2014, DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES, THE CAPISTRANO BAY DISTRICT HAS DETERMINED THAT WOOD BURNING FIRES ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS ADDRESS. HOWEVER A PROPANE FIRE PIT IS ALLOWED. PLEASE USE IT RESPONSIBLY. NEVER BURN WOOD ON THE PROPANE FIRE PITS. REPLACE COVER WHEN NOT IN USE.
- Please note that any Renter or their guest exhibiting a complete disregard for these rules and regulations, either through their actions or through repeat violations, may have their privileges revoked or cancelled, up to and including access to Beach Road.