Relish in days spent skiing or mountain biking just steps from this cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo in Brian Head, Utah! With accommodations for 6, this home will provide endless entertainment for you and your guests. From swimming in the community pool, working out in the fitness center, playing on the playground, or exploring the surrounding mountain range, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience here!
Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Futon, Twin Ottoman
As part of Cedar Breaks Lodge, you and your travel companions will enjoy access to a plethora of community amenities!
Enter the condo into the living room, which features a leather couch that doubles as a futon, an ottoman that doubles as a twin pullout bed, and a flat-screen cable TV. A round table with seating for 4 is the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing beverage, while challenging your loved ones to a game of cards.
Step through the wet bar, which features a mini fridge and ample cabinet space, to find the spacious bedroom that offers 2 queen beds, a gas fireplace, mini fridge, toaster, and coffee maker. Before crawling into bed, freshen up in the pristine bathroom.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a mini fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, wireless internet access, gas fireplace, 2 queen beds, free washer and dryer at the end of the hallway, and more
- Community amenities include a game room, full spa, children’s activity center, restaurant, bar, coffee shop, indoor pool, hot tub, gas grill, picnic tables, and basketball court
- Fantastic locations steps from the ski slopes - Enjoy easy access to hiking, mountain biking, fishing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, restaurants, shops, museums, national parks, and more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in