The spacious Agave Suite has a king-size bed, fireplace, and an en-suite bathroom with an elegant tiled bathtub.
About CASA WERMA:
Secluded behind a thick adobe wall, Casa Werma’s extensive, enchanted gardens and guest-houses offer a one-of-a-kind experience of tranquility. We are located 5 blocks (a 5-10 minute walk) from the main Plazas through the historic center and the vibrant street market.
We have two guest-houses on the 5-acre property, the elegant Casa Grande and the charming Casita. Settle in and enjoy incomparable privacy, delicious breakfasts, attention to detail, and expansive space and beauty in the heart of Pátzcuaro.
We also host group meditation retreats and can accommodate personal retreats. Our meditation hall is always open for guest use for meditation or yoga. Please consider Casa Werma for your wedding or other special events.
AMENITIES and MORE:
• 5-acres of protected,terraced gardens, with trees including avocadoes, oranges, macadamia, soaring pines, cedars, and jacarandas. The gardens abound with flowering plants, like birds of paradise, agapanthus, lilies and hibiscus all enclosed by adobe walls.
• Walking distance to Patzcuaro's museums, shops, restaurants & cultural events.
• Both houses have tiled patios facing out onto the gardens. (Non-smoking except in designated outdoor areas.)
• Delicious and ample breakfasts including coffee and assorted teas, fresh squeezed juice, home-made granola, fresh fruit, and a hot entrée. Some of our specialties include chilaquiles, drowned-eggs, and huevos rancheros.
• Each house has a DVD player and cable TV. There is an extensive movie collection for your enjoyment.
• La Casita has a kitchenette stocked with dishes, silverware and cookware.
• Tiled fireplaces in the living room/bedroom, fires prepared daily.
• Wireless internet.
• We can arrange for on-site massage and tours of the surrounding villages.
• We can arrange for airport pick-up and drop-off.
• Off-street parking inside gate.
• Pet Friendly (upon request, certain restrictions apply, pets are not permitted on furniture) additional fee of $15 a night.
• Kid Friendly. We can arrange for a baby-sitter with advance notice.
Weitere wichtige Infos
20% off all room rates May through September
Open Meditation and Tea every Monday, 4:30-7pm in the Casa Grande
Mindful Yoga class every Tuesday, 9:30-11:00am in the Casa Grande
Dogs are negotiable.
No smoking in the houses.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Reina and Kai run Casa Werma, a vast private garden oasis with a small Bed and Breakfast and Meditation Retreat center in the center of Pátzcuaro, Michoacan, Mexico. We moved to Mexico from Colorado in 2013, taking over the management from Faith and Craig. We love living in Pátzcuaro and hosting guests at Casa Werma. We enjoy meeting new people and helping them have a relaxing and memorable visit. Some of our favorite things about the area are the very friendly people, the delicious food, and the beautiful mountains. We enjoy meditation, hiking, and playing frisbee with our two dogs, Darby and Drift, in the garden oasis of Casa Werma.
Reina y Kai son los gerentes de Casa Werma, una pequeña posada y centro de retiros de meditación en el centro de Pátzcuaro, Michoacán, México. Nos trasladamos a México de Colorado en 2013. Nos encantamos a vivir en Pátzcuaro y tener huéspedes en Casa Werma. Nos gusta conocer nuevas personas y ayudarles a tener una visita inolvidable. Algunas de nuestras cosas favoritas en Pátzcuaro son la gente muy amable, la comida deliciosa, y las hermosas montañas. Nos gusta la meditación, caminatas y jugando frisbee en el jardín de Casa Werma.