Über dieses Inserat
Cozy & modern apartment located in Paço D'Arcos, Oeiras, 4m away from the Beach (walking). It is a 5th floor with lift with a awsome landscape for Tejo River and very silence and calm. You can enjoy mulltiple restaurants arround, specially for some tasty seafood or traditional meals and one supermarket straight in front. Kitchen has everything you need to cook and eat. We did our best to make you feel confortable and private.
The apartment has free Optical Fiber WiFi, Tv Chanels and public parking places around the building. Beach is 4m away walking.
Zugang für Gäste
You have full access to the apartment. When you check in you get the keys, when you check out you give back the keys. That's it!
Airport transfer is also avaiable. Please tell us your arrival time or flight number and we will pick you up. Cost is 20€.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I love to talk and meet new guests but i respect your privacy and your outgoing.
Rules are simple and clear:
1) We share the apartament completely clean before you enter. We do not charge any clean extra fee because we trust you. If you dont leave it clean - trash bags, kitchen and bathroom included - we will charge 25€ aditional fee.
2) Kids are welcomed as long as controled and respecting the rules.
3) Towels are free ON REQUEST. When you check in please tell us how many you need.
4) It is absolutely forbidden to make noise in the stairs of the building or in the lift, specially between 22pm and 8am.
5) If you need airport transfer we can book you a private shuttle: please tell us the arrival time. Cost is 20€.
6) We will be avaiable 24/7. If there is something you dont like please tell us before you leave so we can improve!
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 132 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello! I am Fred, a passionate for art, traveling, futuristic and technology lover. My university graduation is in philosophy and also have a post-graduation in digital marketing and neuro-marketing. From 2007 to 2014 i was traveling arround the world as a professional dancer. After 2014 I decided to be a father and quit the international career to dedicate myself to explore de city where i borned: Lisbon. Nowadays I am fully dedicated to host tourists and share some historial and trendy tours arround Lisbon region. I am a really open minded person who loves to meet, interact and talk with new people and keep learning from everybody what happyness and love is!
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.